[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / car rental

tours, France

I rented a car from alamo in tours on the 29th of september. The car got btoken the next day. I bad to wait for a few hours for having the car towed away. Three alamo representatives, the names of two I recall being patrick and marie promissed me anothrr car, but nobody ever contacted after that. My vacation on tours got totally off track as I was not able to go where I had planned to. I have sent numerous emails to alamo regarding this problem, but never heard back anything. I will have to start legal processings against alamo to get this problem resolved.

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2018

igorvin, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and we recognize how disappointing this must be for you. We would like to look into this further for you. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation. Thank you. – Carol H.

Ig