[Resolved] Alamo / aggressive manager
I recently went to the San Francisco airport Alamo. After waiting in-line for over a half-hour, the paperwork was completed and my wife and I went into the parking lot to get our car.
They kept us stending in the parking lot for over 30 minutes, and it appeared that they did not have a car that matched our paperwork.
When we loudly complained, the manager became aggressive and threatened us, saying that if we continued to complain that they would call the Police!
When the Alamo city manager arrived, they sided with the rude manager and told us that they would not honor our rental contract.
I suspect that they never had a car for us, and that they thought that it would be fun to torment, threaten and abuse us.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to email@example.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Alamo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo Rent A Car - unauthorized credit card charges - daily
- Alamo Rent A Car - billing - I was advised I could use my cc to rent and do the "hold" then use my debit card to pay the final bill.
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - overcharged on car rental
- Alamo Rent A Car - unprofessional behavior by a alamo on-site manager at miami international airport
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - not refunding my money due