Airtel, Shillong / since I cleared my due amount, but outgoing call barred

Amrita -Bhawan,Bishnupur,Shillong
Phone: 9862668369
On 30th jan 2009 the out going call barred accordingly I have paid the due amtrs 1300/-vide receipt no:[protected] and rs.300/- vide receipt no:69997901 dt 31.01.09, till now not allowing my sim to out going why???
When I contacted to ur agent they told me that after 4 hrs u will get the service, when I didnot get the service I contacted to ur customer care again they are saying 4 hrs... What are the reason???

A  27th of Sep, 2009 by
I fail to understand the standard of service these companies provide to their customers. I've had bitter experience but I make it a point that I give them a bad time as well(it nothing personal to the person on the other end but the company). If I were you I would have asked for someone who is in higher authority like a floor supervisor or a manager to get things done. This is nothing but crappy service.
They have their own policy and procedures and it all ends up with nothing but frustration to the customers.
My advise to you is if this thing happens again, do not hesitate to visit an Airtel shop or ask for a higher authority when you call customer care!!

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel