Airtel Services - Dehradun / suspension of services without giving any bill

1 India Review updated:

In second week of sept, 2007 unfortunately I, opted for a postpaid connection of Airtel and given connection no [protected] in Dehradun at given address 3, New Road. Within two weeks I got a call to pay Rs 688 as my due. I asked the caller to send me the bill at the given address, caller replied ok. Then time and again callers from Airtel kept on asking me to pay the amount without giving me any bill. Now since yesterday they have disconnected it. I will never in future opt for an Airtel connection as so many service providers are there in the market with better options.

Comments

Va
  27th of Jun, 2011

sir,
I am going to inform you that the signals of airtel are very poor maximum it shows no towers.during calls it is disconnect. so please pay attention for this problem.

vansh gopal gupta
14, G.M.S.ROAD
kali mandir enclave
dehradun.

Vi
  16th of Aug, 2012

i have air tel mobile no. from Mumbai, i have got transfer from mumbai to dehradun, i want to continue this airtel no .cabn i continue this Mobile no .without roaming ..

Bh
  4th of Dec, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Hi sir,
iam using your network with plan 999 and recently i have switch my location to B-BLOCK Defense colony, Dehradun
LAT. LONG. ARE 30.282008°, 78.057595°. my airtel number is 8126903365 and found to this location there is network issue during call i have found call drop problem and during data it not connect properly while my all work on call and internet you can check my phone detail regard it. please resolve it ASAP.other wise it very difficult to me to continue with this network service.

Regards