Airtel Postpaid Connection / very bad service!

1 India Review updated:

I am a customer of Airtel postpaid mobile services from last 11 year. My number is [protected]. During a tour abroad I have lost my SIM. I made a complaint and block the SIM and request for a new SIM. I made a request on 28th April 2007 and I got only SIM but the services still not started. I have made complaint lot more times but the executives said that we required 4 hour to start the services.

The result is nil. I talked to enterprises services executive lot more times, Mr Imran khan [protected]) assured but he was also not able to start the services till time.

I am not able to understand that what is the meaning of 4 hrs and commitment in the dictionary of Airtel.

The service is very bad.

Comments

• De
      3rd of May, 2007

I am a airtel customer. I have one postpaid and four prepaid connection of airtel. 16 of april i had requested to convert my number from prepaid to postpaid. The field executive has came and received my all docs. And after a long time i am still making call for the same process but there is no action. Each and every time a different customer care executive giving a different feedback. I have 7 request no. They are not giving any response for the same process and did not returning my documents. This is very bad service by airtel.

• Va
      4th of Jul, 2007

I have taken GSM Airtel postpaid connection in august of no.9867385690 in mumbai. I deposited rs. 500 as a deposit. But now since i am relocated to hyd. I want to disconnect this connection, so i called customer care and they said i have no deposit.

Ms puja is the person who communicated with me for this in august her no.+919867249820. When i called for disconnecting a connection connection is disconnected in 4 hours, but no response regarding my deposit rs.500. I asked them to adjust my deposit in my bill rest i will pay some are saying you have no deposit, while other are saying that i have to come mumbai for this.

Is it not funny that for rs 500 i will come to mumbai from hyd.

• Ni
      11th of Sep, 2007

I am a airtel customer. I bought a airtel corporate postpaid connection 1198 yearly plan on 3rd August, 2007 with no 9958022077. The Concerned person from whom i bought this connection is Ms. Anju having contact no. 9810693514. One guy came to my home for verification on sunday, i was not at home that day and i called that guy to make my billing address to my Office address, as i was leaving in a rented house. Then After few days, the verification was taken at my office, but from that day my connection is disabled.

I asked customer care center and anju many times, they also don't have proper answer to my question. They always said there is some verification problem. Even I received My first bill at my home address, but still my connection is disabled.

I am in deep trouble as i am not able to use my airtel connection. Don't trust Airtel!

• Us
      25th of Oct, 2007

I took a air tel connection some time back, but I am facing many problem it is a postpaid connection and just after 2 weeks I got a message that my sim is not registered. Can I know what the problem is and how will it be solved.

• Ba
      25th of Apr, 2008

I had a air tel prepaid conection of himachal pradesh 9816148412. now i want to switch on to post paid connection of west bengal carrying the same phone number is it possible.

• Bh
      29th of May, 2009

i have lot of connection airtel postpaid service. but the airtel 3rd class service i want to surrender my all of nubers. the one of the number is 09896266660. way of talk n way of responding of airtel customer care executive is tooo bad. i aurge to the govt of india and try to take some actions regading airtel.