Airtel Postpaid Connection / very bad service!
I am a customer of Airtel postpaid mobile services from last 11 year. My number is [protected]. During a tour abroad I have lost my SIM. I made a complaint and block the SIM and request for a new SIM. I made a request on 28th April 2007 and I got only SIM but the services still not started. I have made complaint lot more times but the executives said that we required 4 hour to start the services.
The result is nil. I talked to enterprises services executive lot more times, Mr Imran khan [protected]) assured but he was also not able to start the services till time.
I am not able to understand that what is the meaning of 4 hrs and commitment in the dictionary of Airtel.
The service is very bad.
More Airtel Postpaid Connection Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues