Airtel Postpaid / ecs deducted from bank
This mail is regarding postpaid number [protected] which is subscribed under karnataka circle.
I was working with hp bangalore till october. i have since then shifted to pune and am working with fujitsu now. before i shifted to pune, i went to the koramangala airtel outlet to surrender this number. the executive there informed me that i can convert this number to a prepaid number free of charge and then do a life time recharge so that in case i come back to bangalore, i can use the number. i instructed the executive to convert this number to a pre-paid number. the executive then said that she has requested and updated the system regarding the same and that the number would be converted to a pre-paid number in 24 hours. since then airtel continued to deduct ecs from my account and i was shocked to see that airtel deducted an ecs of 2409.71 from my account on 4/02/2008. since then i had to call bangalore customer care dept n number of times, which costed me according to std rates.
A manager looked into this account and admited that it was airtel's fault and told me that all the money would be refunded to my account. he gave me a reference number [protected] for the same. it has been more then 15 days, and the money has still not been refunded to me.
I also dropped an email to the bangalore nodal officer last week. There has been no response from his side as well. I tried all possible means and have spent more then a thousand rupees on std calls to the customer care dept, still i have no response from there side.
More Airtel Postpaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills