Airtel Postpaid / misbehaving customer care employees
Today i recieved a call from Airtel Gurgson bill region office employee and he started misbehaving with me. He started talking very rudely and very offensively to me. Seems some friend of mine was not paying his airtel bill so Airtel was now calling everyone he had called to tell him to pay up.
I have always been airtel's loyal cuatomer but i think now i need to thing about it.
The person's name was Ashish and he called me from number [protected].
I have sent a mail to airtel's customer care email. Lets see what they have to say apart from saying sorry...
More Airtel Postpaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills