Airtel Postpaid / # service and people

1 India Review updated:

Airtel "customer care" both 121 and centers should be ashamed of themselves for calling themselves "customer care" and start calling themselves "customer despair". There is no bloody care. Its full of such crap people none of whom know what they are doing.

I got a post paid connection on 4th of July and it stopped working while I was outstation after a couple of weeks. Just showed unregistered sim. After numerous attempts to get to there "customer despair" excutives they said my documents had some verification problem. So after coming back to the "despair centere" where I had got the connection I showed them my bank document showing them a new proof of address...inspite of already having given them Ration card and pan number. The "customer despair" center executive(there is no executive its just a fancy name for cheap labor) told me there is no problem with the verification will start in the next four hours. This exactly same procedure ran for 15 days with the same answer everytime ... with the 121 despair excutive telling me different things and the center despair executives telling me different things. the "will start by 4 pm". Then eventually I got tired and asked them to cancel the connection and the center despair executive told me my SIM has magically screwed itself so I need new one. Got new one and told me will start with 4PM(Inspite of me telling me a hundred times that there is no problem with the SIM). Same procedure repeats again and again. Then next time I go to the despair center I am told I am screwing the SIMS myself. I dont know where they pick up these idiots? By that time it was 4 August and I got a call from there Ahmedabad office asking me to pay the bill. But since my mobile is not working they call me on my landline. That that iiot tells me my phone is not working because I have not paid my bill. I am really restraining myself from calling these guys ###*****. And to top that that female who called me told me I should set up there if they told you there is a problem with verification then its true, if its problem with SIm then its true, if its problem with bill payment then its true, and that she is so smart that I should listen and do what she says and also that I should set up my own network if I cannot live with my mobile phone not working for 20 days and I dont like going to the customer care center so many times. I intend to take them to court and if some collection agent comes to my door they are looking forward to an FIR the next day for harrassment(after I let my dogs loose on them).

Comments

• As
      18th of Jun, 2011

dear, all
    this is ashok kumar mobile no 7827817147 of airtel, i m very irrate from airtel services bcoz airtel not provided any hard copy bill every time i m caling than excutive said 100 n 110 percnt gaarantee ur bill be deliver within 5 days. but no body provided any bill. i try from last 3 month but every time excutive say me ur bitt deliver to mr o, mr r, me y, mr v, i dont to all this person airtel r missusing my hard copy bill. excutive name is ashok n manoj... kindely check this n inform me throught a call...
    i m very irraate from this type of service ..
    i call to so many time to custmer care but no bdy help me... no agent no supervieser alsso.