Airtel Post Paid Bill / another shame on airtel

1 India Review updated:

i'll considered myself as one of those poor customers who fell into the lucrative scheme offered by airtel for there post paid customers. i had converted my prepaid no. into a post paid which already had some Rs 1000 bal. after using the post paid no. for 15-20 days when i got my first bill which was showed a negative bal amount to be paid, i decided to convert it again into pre paid becoz of some personel reasons. now its been over 4 months since i have converted my post paid no into a pre paid one. from the past two months i have started getting calls from the airtel executives saying that i havent paid my last bill of Rs.265. when i told them my whole story they are asking me to fax my 5 months old post paid bill to them. the customer care executive are always rude to talk and they bang the phone on ur face threatning if i'll not fax them the bill or pay that amount i'll continue to get these calls.

now u only tell me from where m i suppose to get that 5 month old bill and that too the bill which had a -ve balance. this is nothing but harrasing the customer and making us pay for choosing them from the rest. i believe its our fault that we have given this importance to airtel that now we are being threatened to pay the price which we havent incurred.

Ma

Comments

Kh
  6th of Aug, 2008

myself adv.khonisha,
i was paid 1000 post paid bill to near airtel gallary the owner of shoppy is a legal dealar of airtel but yet he not made my post paid payment.i also want to complain about my billing charges of month of jully i totaly disagree with charges plz carryforward my complaint as soon as possible

Cn
  9th of Nov, 2008

i did not get my airtel postpaid bill how can i pay the bill

Je
  7th of Jul, 2011

Hi, I am Jeevan,
What should i need to do to get post paid bills older than 6 months.
Thanks & Regards