Airtel Post Paid Bill / another shame on airtel
i'll considered myself as one of those poor customers who fell into the lucrative scheme offered by airtel for there post paid customers. i had converted my prepaid no. into a post paid which already had some Rs 1000 bal. after using the post paid no. for 15-20 days when i got my first bill which was showed a negative bal amount to be paid, i decided to convert it again into pre paid becoz of some personel reasons. now its been over 4 months since i have converted my post paid no into a pre paid one. from the past two months i have started getting calls from the airtel executives saying that i havent paid my last bill of Rs.265. when i told them my whole story they are asking me to fax my 5 months old post paid bill to them. the customer care executive are always rude to talk and they bang the phone on ur face threatning if i'll not fax them the bill or pay that amount i'll continue to get these calls.
now u only tell me from where m i suppose to get that 5 month old bill and that too the bill which had a -ve balance. this is nothing but harrasing the customer and making us pay for choosing them from the rest. i believe its our fault that we have given this importance to airtel that now we are being threatened to pay the price which we havent incurred.
More Airtel Post Paid Bill Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid