Airtel / Mercyda Coinbox / airtel coinbox not getting repaired from the officials
I’m Basheer from Ayiroor, Varkala in Trivandrum at Kerala, doing business. This mail is regarding to the Airtel coin box complaint, We have a Airtel coin box (No.[protected]) which is made from “MERCYDA” . It is not working for the past two months and we have informed the corresponding officials of both Mercyda and Airtel, but they are not responding back.
Two months back the officials of MERCYDA from Varkala(Mr.Unni) and Kollam(Mr.Shafeek Tel No.[protected] and mobile no.[protected]) has taken our Airtel Coinbox for repairing, till now it is not yet repaired and they are not responding back. Whenever we try to enquire about the coinbox, they used to inform “on the coming week they will get it repaired” and other stories.
Most of the people in our village depend on this coin box and we used to purchase the Airtel prepaid card for huge amount (more than Rs.2000/month).We request you to get the coin box repaired as it is a good business for both of us.
We request you to kindly take this issue as a serious matter and please take necessary actions as we don’t expect the customer service of both Airtel and Mercyda to be poor.
Once again we request you to take necessary actions and hope that both Airtel and Mercyda believes in Customer Satisfaction……..
More Airtel / Mercyda Coinbox Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data