Airtel / Infomark Malad / fraud and cheating!

1 India Review updated:

They call me claiming that they are calling from airtel, offered a post-paid connection (Currently I am using airtel-prepaid connection). I agreed, for the connection so they send their executive on 27th july2007, to collect the documents.

I paid him rs 599. Cheque (Blank-hdfc bank cheque no. 178786) which is clear in account name chandan korko and he told me that sim will be sent in7 working days. When I contacted them after 6 days. They told me that, airtel wants some other address proof as a document, and they will be sending same executive to collect document. For 10 days no one comes.. I some how manage to send my document to them. I submitted copy of leave n license agreement of my house. Now its more then 16 days and my sim is still not activated... With lots of efforts I was only able find out that these agents are not from airtel but from infomark solution

When I try to contact them, they don't even answer my call. I contacted customer care number 121, they told me that their is no record of any such application and asked to contact the agent/dealer who gv the sim card.

They never pickup my call... Name of the agent who call me for postpaid connection is "sonia" - [protected].

Their team leader's name is "chandan korko-[protected] one another member name is shivani-[protected]. Plz can anybody tell me where should I go... How can I get refund... I don't want airtel postpaid connection now... From where can I get my money back.

Should I report it as a scam in police... Or should I go to consumer forum... If this is the service airtel providing now... What should I except from them people in future... Airtel will loose many of its customers because of this "infomark solution"!

So guys beware of infomark solution and airtel,
My contact no :[protected].

Comments

2nd of May, 2008

I have been cheated the same way, some agent claiming from Malad office.
    He offered me the 199 corporate postpaid plan, with 500 rs security deposit and One free airtel number.

They sent someone to collect the documents and payment.
    I just have the subscriber enrollment form.

3 days, and I am still waiting for my sim card.
    WTF!