Airtel India Calling Card from UAE / not able to use it

1 India Review updated:

I bought airtel india calling card from mumbai international airport rs 500 having serial no [protected] and card no [protected] on14/06/2007 in the morning at 6 am with the intention of call back to india from uae at cheap price but moment i reach uae and tried to call after scratching on the back to find out card no and then call as per the procedure mentioned i was unable to call up .the message was dial correct card no. even after repeating the procedure four times i was not able to call.kindly look in to it. As it is just a waste of money also cant be in touch with india.

Comments

• Sh
      31st of Jul, 2008

i need to rate uae to india and pakistan nepal srilanka callback rate and details and pc to phone details and web phone details

• Ra
      18th of Sep, 2008

i have also same problem.From kochi intl airport i brought airtel card on 17/09/2008, while i tried to use that one in uae it is saying that access number is invalid. and the intresting thing is on the card date of pkg is written 27.11.2007 . on the side it is written first use within 6 months of date of pkg. in the hurry we often don't look in these out of things the question why they are selling this actually this is really cheat.

• Vi
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I am also facing the same problem, the access number provided on the card is not working, so the card is useless now. access number on card is 1800 1291.
    Anyone knows the correct access number?
    Or this service is disconnected by Etisalat?

• Ar
      15th of Nov, 2008

Recently I purchased the airtel calling card online. I didn’t get the PIN no. For the last one month I am trying to get the Pin by sending reminders and calling customer call. There is no response.

14th of May, 2009

I have bought an airtel calling card however I am unable to access through etisalat toll free 08001291..not getting any response on 08001291..please let me know if u have any information..

• Kb
      24th of Sep, 2010

We have been Getting several Telemarketing Calls from Connect2world from India, they keep calling and calling day and night.

Finally, we signed up for $20 with my Visa card. They Promised that they will activate my service within 10 mins of time. It has been more than 25 Days, my service is not activated.

Moreover, today when i received my card statement, I was a bit shocked to see a $200 Charge by connect2world.

Now, when I called the customer care number: 1-714-464-7400, no one picked the call. I was more Surprised when a Person by the name of Maksud Received the Call and said that the order was placed for $200 by me. When I said no, he started Arguing with me and later he started abusing me in very bad words.

Finally, he said that he will block my service and make sure that I do not get my Money Back.

For my uttermost Surprise, I also had a talk with the Call Center owner and he was just laughing his hearts out.

I just want to aware all the Indians in USA and Canada, that please do not entertain any telemarketing calls from connect2world as this is my experience with them.

I have nothing more to say apart from making a complain to BBB and lets see what else I can do to them.

I did refer my friends to Maksud, I also need to check what He has done to my Friends.

Connect2world is a Fraud Company, so please beware of Scams.

• Kr
      10th of Mar, 2011

Same probelem i too had on this long distance calling card bought at anna international departure hall paid rs 500/ same as above unable to access with etislat toll free number only three beep sound comes on and call gets diconnected. i have logged a complaint with sun urban police of chennai on line to look in to this, to avoid further many more passengers being cheated by this airtel outlet at chennai, and other airports in india. they have to componsate for the amount also the the time every one wasted on this.