Airtel India / network problem

I have been using airtel for 1 year now. There is no Airtel signal / very Feeble signal in my area for more than 1 month now.
I have raised several complaints in Customer Care. But they have not solved this problem. They said that the tower in my area had to be removed due to complaints from the owner of the building. What are my options? If I change the provider, the number changes? Airtel is not bothered about this - and they seem to be in no hurry to fix. I am planning to go to the Customer Court.

Comments

6th of Oct, 2007

I made a request in June for an yearly plan of Rs 499, which Iam availing for last 2 years. My request was confirmed at airtel's Sec 15 Faridabad market outlet, but normal monthly charges of Rs 150 were charged against my bill for June-July bill. So the airtel's representative at sec 15 market asked me to pay it this time which will be adjusted next time. Nothing of that sort happend in the next bill and even in the next two bills so far again.
    No plans have been changed so far for me, even after continuous complaints at customer care. I have the refrence no. s given to me by Airtel Customer care for solving the same problem.
    So now I have decided to file a complaint against Airtel regarding this issue in the Honnable Customer Court of India and end my 2 yeras of relationship with the Bharti's Airtel as its Customer. Also I will appeal to the Honabble court to take the Harshest Action possible.

Anuj Garg