Airtel India / no network at all

1 India Review updated:

To,
The Nodal Officer
Airtel – Bangalore

Attention : Miss Mamta Prabhu & Ms Vidya.

I have been a customer of your since JTM days. Of late your service has “become so very bad” that I think the only resolution seems to be that I need to take this case to the media or to a court of law.

My problem is that calls do not last for more than a min. The signal strength varies from a maximum to zero (network searching), to not signal for 20 mins or more. This is happening at my work place in St. Marks Road in central Bangalore and in Whitefield at Prestige Ozone where I stay. Of late there is cross talk in calls that I receive and I call to.

I have emailed the Nodal Office and to 121@airtelindia .com - thirteen times in total and have only got automated replies.

My complain ( Complain No: [protected] ) has been lodged on 7 May 2009 nothing was done about it. I have constantly called Airtel Customer Care several times, yet nobody technical nor the Nodal officer has bothered to call back ( Ref No: [protected]) or do anything about it.

Today, I am given a new complain no [protected], with a lot of promises, including call backs in 48 hours, which does not happen at all.
I call up phone no : [protected] ( Office Nodal Officer) and after holding on to the phone for 43 mins I got a reply from Ms. Vidya (the Nodal Officer) who now wants time till 22nd July to sort the problem. ( Ref No: [protected]).

This is the same story that I get from Airtel time and again. Very poor service !

Ibraiz Siddique

Ibraiz Siddique

Comments

• Pr
      21st of Jul, 2013

Dear Team,
    I am airtel user my num is 8600840690
    maine Airtel customer care me call kiya tha but mujhe bhaot kharab experince mila.
    maine 4 times call kiya tha airtel customer care me but 4 time mera call hold pe dala gaya or uske baad disconnect. bhahot kharab service provide kar rahe ho aap .
    ek bhi executive ne proper call handle nahi kiya.

Regards,