Airtel Calling Card / marketing calls
Airtel has been harassing with marketing calls. I am registered on a Do Not Call List. Despite this I am getting numerous calls. After politely telling them multiple times not to call, I started asking to speak to the supervisor. The first two times (on 4/24/09 and 4/28/09, caller Anand), the supervisor promised to remove my name, but didn't. So we also called their Customer Service - who said they would forward the complaint. I continue to get these calls. The last time (5/08/09), I asked for the supervisor. After much hesitation, and after my persistence, the caller hung up on me.
How can I make them stop?!! This is despite being on a DO NOT CALL registry.
More Airtel Calling Card Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure