Airtel / miss guide by sales executive

1 India Review updated:

I inquired for broadband connection at Airtel office sec 15, they provide me a cell no. [protected] of their sales executive named Krishan Singh Yadav. I called him(dt. 02-07-2008) and asked him to provide me broadband connection at ShivajiNagar. On phone he said airtel don't provide broadband connect in shivajiNagar Gurgaon. Then i replied him... "My Land load (living in the same house in groundfloor), is using a broadband connection of airtel then how can you say "Airtel doesn't provide connect there". After that he came to my house and before telling me the plan he checked the slot for connect whether it is empty or not. He called to the technical department in front of me an confirm about the empty slot. After confirming the empty slot, he told me the plan of Rs 555 and received Rs 500 and required documents (photo, Id proof etc.). He ensured me that i will get connect either on sat (5th july 2008) or monday (7th July 2008). On Sat 5th july i received a call from an line man of airtel, he said their was not empty slot, i requested him to confirm it again as Krishan singh yadav had confirmed it from tech department in front of me. Then line man visited my house and confirmed the empty slot and requested me to wait for 10 - 15mins and i m coming back soon. I did wait for him from 3 pm till evening but he did not come back. On monday evening i called to Krishan singh yadav, he gave me a cell no. of Mr. Arvind to have the status of connection. Arvind replied me... as he wasn't in the office so could not tell me the status and when he visit office then tell you the status. After that I could not get a single call from him. I called many times to Krishan Singh Yadav. Even once he forward my call to some other guy Mr. Mukesh, he said the empty slot gone choked, the reason for delay. But every time he replied me that you would connection very soon. I registered a complaint at 4444555 airtel no. 9152198 on friday 11th July. I had a call dt 12th july from a person in airtel that i could not have airtel connection as in shivajiNagar as there were some work going on the roads of shivajinagar(digging roads) and the wire for broadband connect became cut in the earth. So airtel will refund you money of Rs500 to you by chq within 15days. After few mins of that call i received a call from a lady in airtel against my complaint. But i could not get any solution.

One is telling... Choking slot problem (that can be replaced) and other says digging road problem(if so how my landlords connect is working).They are just making me fool nothing else. This was really my a very bad experience with airtel. I never expect this kind of things from airtel...

Really a ridiculous,

Puneet Madan
ShivajiNagar
Gurgaon.

Comments

• Ne
      14th of Jul, 2008

i had same issue with Airtel while transferring my connection from Hyderabad to Karnal. First they confirmed they had services in Karnal(although they operate in Karnal in every region) but finally they didn't transfer my connection here.

the whole drama took hell lot of following up with them thru mails and phone calls.

i think they should improve their customer care..

• Aa
      14th of Jul, 2008

Just call da customer care or something dealing or prefer 2 meet sm1 in personal and talk to him and still if he doesn't provide you proper response. Mail da matter to higher authoroties of Airtel. their contacts r available on their site.

• Am
      15th of Jul, 2008

Once I have booked my Air ticket from bombay to Noida through Airtel. But It was too disguest experience i have. They have just offered me to travel in just 12 Rs. + 1 Rs as TAX. in all just 13 Rs. of ticket fair i have payed from bombay to delhi.

But few hour i realised that i was awakened from my sleep and everything goes to vain.

• As
      16th of Feb, 2012

This is a my humble request for MNP(7814111412) issue. I heard that Airtel has the robust network all over India so I think to go with Airtel and submitted all my document to Airtel office at Housing Board Chandigarh two and half month back.
    But the height of the irresponsibility is that the all my document still not be dispatch to the back office. All my document is lying with the Housing Board Chandigarh office.
    I have gone personally to same Office 7-8 times. Every times they says they ask for one day. Its seems that people over there are very Lazy and irresponsibility.

I realize that there is not any cost of the customer and decision to go with Airtel also seems to be wrong.

Please do the needful.