Airtel / about gprs monthly rental.
I am using Airtel's GPRS services to connect internet since long and using their Rs. 249-/ monthly rental plan.
Some time back, I realised that they are not giving me full one month of service as told me by their customer care executive.
So I started keeping my account records.
In the month of April they deducted Rs. 249/- on 8th and
In the current month that is May, they deducted Rs.249/- on 2nd.It means that they are giving me just 25 days service against their promised 30 days.
The very same day I tried to contact their customer care but there is no one to interact, just a 121 sms service through which a customer can send their complain maximum in 130 words and i also sent mine.I also tried to contact their office through net and sent them my complain at "email@example.com" .
I also tried to call their nodal officer Atif Rashid Umarrizvi
at his given number at their site, but it was allways in off mode.
So I also mailed him at " firstname.lastname@example.org", but till this time their is no response from them.
Kindly look into this matter and help me. The number through which I am using gprs service is "[protected]" .
Kumar Vijayant Singh,
Chapra, Bihar, Pin--841301.
Mobile - [protected] ( personal)
Mobile - [protected] (Resi.)
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services