Airtel / false extra connection
I was always very happy with airtel customer care till the time a problem of extra connection came on my phone. I have mobile No. [protected]. With Nov bill I have been shown having taken an add on connection for Mr. Manish Kumar. tele no. [protected]. Rs 399.56 have been charged on my bill as an addon connection. I gave the first complaint on 20th Dec. Thereafter I have been regularly speaking to your cust. care. (Sameera, Inderjeet, Neha, Sita, Sandeep, Jaspreet, Karan, Sita and finally Neha).Everytime I have to repeat the same story that I have not asked for an AddOn connection. I dont know Mr Manish Kumar. I have already paid the bill because it is through ECS. And that I want disconnection of that no. and refund of the money I have paid.
Ms Sita had also consented to give me extra talktime but unable to refund my money. Now on 10th. Ms Neha tells me that I have to go to Okhla to personally sort out the problem.
Why should I do the running around when the mistake has been made by your employee. She told me that I can make a complaint to any Airtel centre or send a email and you should be able to refund my money.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure