Airtel / false extra connection

1 India Review updated:

I was always very happy with airtel customer care till the time a problem of extra connection came on my phone. I have mobile No. [protected]. With Nov bill I have been shown having taken an add on connection for Mr. Manish Kumar. tele no. [protected]. Rs 399.56 have been charged on my bill as an addon connection. I gave the first complaint on 20th Dec. Thereafter I have been regularly speaking to your cust. care. (Sameera, Inderjeet, Neha, Sita, Sandeep, Jaspreet, Karan, Sita and finally Neha).Everytime I have to repeat the same story that I have not asked for an AddOn connection. I dont know Mr Manish Kumar. I have already paid the bill because it is through ECS. And that I want disconnection of that no. and refund of the money I have paid.

Ms Sita had also consented to give me extra talktime but unable to refund my money. Now on 10th. Ms Neha tells me that I have to go to Okhla to personally sort out the problem.

Why should I do the running around when the mistake has been made by your employee. She told me that I can make a complaint to any Airtel centre or send a email and you should be able to refund my money.

Comments

• Fa
      30th of Sep, 2009

False activation by fake ulternate number...

I was always very happy with airtel customer care till the time a major problem of many extra connections is activate by reference of my ulternate mobile number. By your activation department, activate many new airtel connection withthe reference of my mobile no. So I have to repeat I dont know any person which is using activated airtel connection to reference of my ulternate mobile number. so please deactivate the total airtel connections which is using by anybody with my ulternate mobile number reference.

My Mobile No. is 9971086037