Airtel / cheating customers.

1 TechnoparkIndia Review updated:
Phone: 9895432888

I am not at all satisfied with the connection... and I just sticking to this connection, because of the fancy number, which have selected... there is nothing cheer for us, the airtel prepaid customers... as you are no longer providing any call rate deduction or msg deduction... and I have already held one vodafone connection without dropping ur connection as the above-mentioned number weakness... So please be a little lenient towards ur customer... at least stick to one call deduction policy other than changing one after one everyday... i coming to that one offer, which u introduced recently i.e. 2 rs. rent per day for call rate reducing... and u were fail to inform us, the customers that the present 65 plan is there... u can also use that... that addition didn't come for knowledge... and v directly went for the 2/day plan... So please be honest in ur approach towards the customers...

Comments

19th of May, 2008

Hi,

My mobile Number : +91 9940595954

This mobile purchased on Nov 2007 with LG Handset with bundle of set
    From last week i have balance 1200 /=
    When i checked the balance amount on saturday its showing 000

Saturday night i called up to call center at night 11.30pm

1) M/s Usha she took the call and she informed that the offer was closed that whay your money will not be there
    i asked her with out information to the customer

2) But she couldnt answer i informed her to transfer the call to Tem leader
    She transfer the call to Mahesh he is the team leader
    I told him same conversation to him but Mahesh has replay that sorry for happen this issue
    We will do it on wednesday you will get the amount back
    suddenly he told u chaged the SIM another handset N70 i told him when i taken this handset i didnt
    remove the SIM then i told him transfer the call to Manager

3)Mahesh informed that there is no manager today sunday they call back to you
    then he put me on hold 10 min and informed that manager was the there then i spoke to sudkher he is manager
    he told same thing i told him i want mony back
    he coulnt able take this call and he replied sunday you can get the call from our end

4)sunday 10.15 am Vinodh called up and asked what was the isse i told him there is no proper answer from your end
    i want money back thats it

This is the way AIRTEL giving service to the customer

I want money back

If you want to contact please call this number +91 99004444233

Regards,
    Sabeel

3rd of Jun, 2016

This is very disgusting to write a complain against airtel, one of the top organisation in telecommunication.

I am a resident of Guwahati, Assam.

My point is that- why do my AIRTEL BILLS are not getting delivered in my address...?????

This is happening from last 5-6 months that i have ask my neighbours and tenants for my bill...if any of them got that...????

I made several complaints in M/S CHETNA (connnect), Silpukhuri, Guwahati and also tried my matter in the call centre where the smart guys and gals used to say in very sweet voice- HOW CAN I HELP YOU???

After all conversations i asked them for the SR No. but they dropped the phone by making some excuses like link failure etc...

Last month i did not paid my dues and made my connection temporarily disconnected..
    Two guys from F S Communication(collection agency), Ganeshguri, Guwahati came and promised me for a waiver of Rs. 350 from my bill amt. and will solve my case soon.. After hearing all the things i paid my bill less Rs.350 but nw it is showing a overdue of that amt.if that amt. would have been waived off than why it is showing balance in my a/c. and that i saw in a airtel connect as AIRTEL is saving papers by not generating bills...

NOW AFTER A LONG STORY, CAN I EXPECT A SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEM FROM YOU AIRTEL PEOPLE.. I MADE TELEPHONIC COMPLAINTS, WENT TO CONNECT AND NOW IN THE NET... LETS SEE HOW GOOD IS YOUR SERVICE.

• Sr
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Airtel - Cheating customers of their money!
    Airtel
    India

I got message display form AIRTEL informing the Mega offer of getting Rs501/- on Rs501/- top-up
    On Topping-up my account for Rs501/- through Internet banking only Rs445/- was credited to my account against the promised Rs501/-. Getting shocked I inquired the Customer care officials and they respond that this is applicable only on Easy Recharge/Coupin recharge. But already I have done recharging through Internet banking and have got the Benefit of such offers. Details of such transactions are:

1. On 1st june 2007: Recharge for Rs1100/- was done and the benefits availed. Transaction code: 34710023
    2. On 19th November 2007: Recharge for Rs 599/- was done and the benefits availed. Transaction code: 46039624
    3. On 14th Feb 2008: Recharge for Rs121/- was done and the benefits availed. Transaction code: 54014355

What can we do for these thieves. The only way is Consumer court which will waste our time and money.
    We people must change ourselves or make them to change their attitude.