Airtelairtel network is ###

I have been using AIRTEL connection for past 1 year, while in the call, it keep getting disconnected frequently (2 times per minute) most of the time its is disconnected @ 1.1 to 1.10 seconds. I'm fedup with AIRTEL connection.

I would not recommend anybody AIRTEL connection, ### connection. they are cheating people.

Want to know how can I file the case againist them.

Before that I was using BSNL connection, it was really good.

Ba

Comments

• Nt
      Apr 03, 2009

I have a complaint to file with the way the Airtel network is operating. Last week, I was surprised to see a message which stated that for receiving 'Love Pack' I should press a button. The letter also stated that a Re.1 will be deducted everyday for their services and they took immediately Rs.5. After reading their letters and poems, i thought it was not worthwhile to continue the services and hence I wanted to cut down the services at ones. But the number which they gave to me in their SMS from where I should inform, has been changed and I got the new number. When I wanted to contact them in their new number, the new number did not work out, but a sum of Rs.6 was deducted from me. This happened on several occasions. I don't know how to cut down the Love Pack services. As many mentioned in the letters my faith with the Airtel began to deteriorate and I am thinking of switching over to some other network which is genunine.

Hence, the readers of this mail should be careful before availing themselves any services from the AIRTEL Network.