Airtel / airtel network is ###

India Review updated:
I have been using AIRTEL connection for past 1 year, while in the call, it keep getting disconnected frequently (2 times per minute) most of the time its is disconnected @ 1.1 to 1.10 seconds. I'm fedup with AIRTEL connection.

I would not recommend anybody AIRTEL connection, ### connection. they are cheating people.

Want to know how can I file the case againist them.

Before that I was using BSNL connection, it was really good.
Ba

Comments

Nt
  3rd of Apr, 2009
I have a complaint to file with the way the Airtel network is operating. Last week, I was surprised to see a message which stated that for receiving 'Love Pack' I should press a button. The letter also stated that a Re.1 will be deducted everyday for their services and they took immediately Rs.5. After reading their letters and poems, i thought it was not worthwhile to continue the services and hence I wanted to cut down the services at ones. But the number which they gave to me in their SMS from where I should inform, has been changed and I got the new number. When I wanted to contact them in their new number, the new number did not work out, but a sum of Rs.6 was deducted from me. This happened on several occasions. I don't know how to cut down the Love Pack services. As many mentioned in the letters my faith with the Airtel began to deteriorate and I am thinking of switching over to some other network which is genunine.

Hence, the readers of this mail should be careful before availing themselves any services from the AIRTEL Network.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel