Airtel Broadband Fixed Line / diconnection

1 India Review updated:

i have applied to bharti airtel to disconnect my fixed line broadband connection no [protected] with immediate effect but no action seems to have take instead bill no690328522 for rs 885 have been sent.Pl take note that iam no more using your facilities and as such is not liable to pay you any further. please initiate immediate action on my request or be ready for legal action.I have also sent my request to your Pitampura office through SPEED POST also. no action on your part will be at your cost and expenses. no furthe request will be sent to you anymore. thanks. NIRMALA SABU

Comments

31st of Jan, 2011

I am a customer of this product for long time in Bhopal Region, but mostly I face the problem of sudden disconnection of my fixed line some time Internet connection.from more than 50 days my fixed line is disconnect.
    I have complaint about it in the nearby helpline number but there is no response and permanent solution.They are just taking the money and not providing proper service.I am just fed up.
    0755-4038494 is my fixed line number.

So finally am submitting the complaint in order to get some suitable assistance from you