Airtel Broadband / shifting not done

India Review updated:

Hi,

I have requested to shift my Airtel Connection ([protected]) from my Old Address to New Address on 1st of April'10 and still I didn't found anything to be going fine. Nothing have been done till date. I have called customer care at 121 and found that the status updated against my number is that I don't have address proof, infact I got a call from executive that he will be coming for the address proof and nobody came to collect any document, beside that there is other update done that wiring is done, but this is all ### and fake update, no wiring have been done till date.

It's been 7 long days and no progress is seen, I am really afraid of the Airtel Services, I have already taken off the Airtel Connection of my office because of the Bad Service and commitment but if still this goes on, I need to take out my this personal connection too...

I talked to a person personally who came for audit from airtel, he told me that sir, this is some other company who is handling this installation, so we cannot do anything, you have to wait till they come, we cannot say the timings.

I can suggest Airtel to take care of such employees, for such a bad response who are really making such a bad impression...

Vipin Shar, a

This is just a very bad

Comments

• Ah
      21st of Jun, 2010

Hi,
    Initially I have placed a call to cancel my broadband connection 080-40942296 (on 12th May) at bangalore, bcz of my relocation to cochin.
    (I never concidered migrating the current connection bcz of the rent/response-delay problems involved).
    Despite placing the call for cancellation, customer care executive started calling every other day for the next 20 days or
    so saying, your request for migration is on process. By this time my shifting was almost done and i was so pressured,
    I agreed for the migration after several NOs. As per the agreement the rental plan was kept to minimum, INR 250.

Mean while my shifting was completed and

I have requested to shift my connection on 7th Jun by placing the call to 121. After several false timings the
    executive finally visited(12th Jun) my place and collected documents and promised to be connected within 3 working days.
    Since there were no respnose after 3 days, I raised a call on same. However as of this noon(21th Jun) nobody has
    visited my place for the connection. But this after noon one of the executive delivered a wireline modem,
    which is not the one i have been using at bangalore(i have paid for wireless 450bx1 modem during the connection
    installation at bangalore AND i need the same at my new place)

Apart from this, my old connection pending bill(executive at blore was advised me to pay the pending bill along with the
    1st month's bill for the new connection), which was INR 324 as of 8th Jun, getting increased day by day(getting auto
    triggred sms at 00Hrs daily) is increased to ~INR 770 as of today. Mean while I have paid the bill when the bill reached
    INR470, but the amount still getting increased as per the triggering messages.

One can clearly deduct that there is no co-ordination between the departments, customer retention focus at AIRTEL,
    which is seriously frustrating your valuable customer base.