Airtel Bihar / gprs not working!

1 India Review updated:

I have made several complains to customer care with full detail, till now 8 days over... But no result. In bhagalpur some places gprs working some places not, hardly distance 250 meters in ramsar chowck, mandroja in bhagalpur town.

Comments

• Ak
      3rd of Dec, 2006

I am customer of bihar airtel. i have recharge with RS 49 on 30-11-2006 outgoing is allowed but incoming facility not allowed. I have made several complains to customer care with full detail, till now 4 Days over but no result. I hate Airtel.

• Di
      11th of May, 2007

Many of your site's CARETAKERS, those appointed by frontline securities services, Patna, are also a land honer (Airtel Towers) Mohammadpur, Distt-Gopalganj, (Bihar) are thefting HSD(Diesel) from DG sets in night and days also, Therefore, the conditions of networking of these area is very poor. I carefully study and detected this problem in my village. The HSD filler is also involved in this scheme.

Because the land honer is Caretaker of this tower sites so no any other looking this matter and the thefting of HSD and others materials as wires, electricity supplied by DG sets are freely going on.

24th of May, 2007

I have airtel sim. But the main problem is that it feels to connect to the other networks like bsnl andtata networks and also the charges are very high for the gprs services and other premium services like hello tunes.

1st of Jun, 2007

To Airtel Bihar,

I am holder of above Mobile No. This is to inform you that, I have never requested for activation of Hello Tune facility on my mobile. I would request you to please deactivate the Hello Tune facility on my mobile & credit the debited amount of Rs 60/- to my account. Take this mail as critical and i hereby declare that if this hello tune not be deactivated fastly then i will go to consumer Court for that and make it sure that it should not be happened in future too.

• Na
      10th of Oct, 2007

I have a connection of Airtel. Validity will expire on 24 sep. 2008. My account balance is enough. Services have been debarred without no reason.

29th of Oct, 2007

Since last two months whenever I dialed this number 09934098298 the following dialogs are heard round the clock:

i) switched off ii) network busy iii) call can not be completed at this moment. (By chance) If I get the line, call automatically disconnected withing 30 seconds.

The area of the connection is at the frontage of Town Hall, Bhagalpur. In the mean time complaints have been lodged at the local customer care centre but result is so far negative.

1st of Nov, 2007

Pl refer my earlier mail regarding Airtel network at Bhgalpur on 30.10.07. The dialogs have been stopped but Airtel network is dead at Bhagalpur now. You may check it at your end and intimate me by return mail.

12th of Nov, 2007

No improvement in r/o Airtel network at bgp so far.

• Pr
      3rd of Dec, 2007

Dear Madam,
    I live at Panjwara village in Banka distt.there is no any airtel tower in my locality.i have some pieces of land in main road side i want to set up a tower. plz come here n check my land.

• Hi
      10th of Dec, 2007

Some one please help me get rid of my ring tone and unnessary messages. Airtel customer service is a pain. it is not at all customer friendly or user friendly. Don't you airtel people read these messages on these sites.

• Pr
      17th of Dec, 2007

Their is no help to deactiveting the bsnl helltune.

31st of Dec, 2007

from lats two days i am tring to connect internet my computer via by my mobile having GPRS connection,but the problem is that it is showing internal error no. 777:the remote computer did not respond

so,plz solve my this issue...

• Na
      12th of Mar, 2008

CURRICULUM VITAE

PRESENT ADDRESS PERMANENT ADDRESS E-MAIL
    Name Narendra Nath Ray Name Narendra Nath Ray narender_1999@yahoo.co.in
    S/O. Sh. Ram Chandra Ray S/O. Sh Ram Chandra Ray
    R/O. Dollian. Teh. Samba. R/O. Randaha. P/O. Balatand
    Distt. Jammu (J&K) Distt. Vaishali (Bihar)
    Pin Code-18 11 33. Pin code-844502
    Con. 0191-2480212 Con. 09931861683

? NARENDRA NATH RAY________________________________________________________________

? OBJECTIVE:-

A Position in dynamic & well reputed Organization that offers good opportunities & challenging working environment in the field of COMMERCIAL PROFESSIONAL that in return would help me in building my knowledge, experience and at the same time to enable myself to contribute my possible service to the Organization.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
    CLASS BOARD/UNIVERSITY DIV. MARKS PERCENTAGE
    10th B.S.E.B PATNA 3rd 277 39.50
    12th B.I.E.C PATNA 1st 546 60.60
    B.A B.A.B.U MUZAFFARPUR 2nd Class 396 49.50

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION:-

Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from [Vinayaka Missions University]
    (Approved by Distance Education Council, IGNOU, New Delhi)

WORK EXPERIENCE:-

Worked as a “Store Astt.” in Sun Pharmaceutical w.e.f 15-Jun-05 to 30-Dec-06.

[ Deptt. P.M.S]

Working as a “Store In charge” in Suraj Motor Store w.e.f. 15-Jan-07 to till date.

? Job Responsibilities:- (Sun Pharmaceutical)

• Store keeping for all the product and material dispensing.
    • Product stock status given to (All material of store) of Boss and Production Manager.
    • Material received from the party and preparation material receipt and entry computer.
    • Material planning and sourcing, Give the material requirement to manager and dealing from party.

? Job Responsibilities:- (Suraj Motor Store)

• Store keeping for all the hardware, Accessories and switchgear in computer.
    • Monthly stock status given to (All material of store) of Production Manager and Managing Director.
    • Material planning and sourcing, Give the material requirement in panel to manager and dealing from party.

? PERSONAL INFORMATION

Date:- ______________
    NARENDRA NATH RAY

• Pa
      6th of Apr, 2008

i have a life time airtell prepaid and several time deactivate hello tune as per customr care suggestion but still hello tune is active.

11th of Apr, 2008

im using aitel gprs forthe last 3 yrs but these days its not gettng connectedn if its connected then its not opening any web page.
    i have complined severaltimes to yr office, had gone to yr airteloffice, recheckedallthe seeting but all this is of nouse.problemis still there.

22nd of May, 2008

Sir,
    I Anita Thakur is to inform you that I have prepare 10th Exam in 2008, I should look our result, so i request you to please send me some advise that how can i look that.
    thanks & Regards

Anita

3rd of Jun, 2008

i sanjeev k. jha mobile no. is 9934483235, i want to complaint that my village is mahinathpur is just 2 km. from chhatauni where airtel tower is situated but, that's coverage area is limited . my village is situated at indo-nepal border. i want that you increase coverage area of your chhatauni airtel tower

your responsible coustomer

• As
      11th of Jun, 2008

i have land available for mobile towers at anisabad and danapur...

• Ag
      7th of Aug, 2008

I Agniwesh Kumar has taken The Airtel connection(9006650996) before 3 months and i given my State bank paasbook copy with my photo attested. That time they taken that ID and started my connection, But now from las 15 days they have dissconnected my connection and said that u need to submitte re-documentation. I submitted my documents and now they are doing froud to me that now this number will not continoue. So please its my request that register my complain and have a sirious action.

Details of my Airtel Number:-
    Mobile No. 9006650996
    SIM No. 89915231000013776269

• Ni
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I AM AIRTEL CUSTOMER OF BIHAR REGION, MY GPRS ACTIVATED AND I USED THIS SERVICE, BUT WHEN I CAME TO DELHI THE SAME CONNECTION HERE GPRS NOT WORKING, I TRIED SO MENY TIMES TO CONTECT BIHAR CUSTOMER CARE ON 09934099340 BUT I DID NOT CONNECT,
    I WANTED TO ACCESS GPRS SERVICES IIN DELHI ON MY CONNECTION, I ALSO TRIED TO COMPLAINT WITH DELHI CUSTOMER CARE IN TECHNICAL SUPPORT BUT THEY TOLD THAT WE ONLY TAKE CARE OF DELHI REGION FOR MORE DETAIL YOU CONNECT BIHAR CUSTOMER CARE,
    I HEAT AIRTEL THE SERVICES AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL.