Airtel 399 Plan / fraud and cheating!

1 India

I purchased a brand new mobile phone Nokia 6080 through the vendor, 'Sangeetha' outlet, located at the Banashankari BDA complex on 01.08.07 at 9.00 PM. The same day I also purchased the SIM card under the 'Airtel 399' plan at 9.45 PM at the retail outlet just besides 12B bus stop at Padmanabhanagar. The SIM card vendor himself activated the number selected by me and charged the same for an additional amount of Rs.400/- immediately upon my request. My mobile number (MSISDN), as printed on the backside of the SIM card packet is [protected]. The SIM number is printed as [protected]. The IMSI number is printed as [protected]. The packet is packed on 21/07/07.

When I tried to register through your website today at 2.15 PM, after entering all the 3 information asked on the 'Registration Screen', I.e., login name, mobile number and the code, it rejects my registration displaying the message 'mobile number invalid'.

I am regularly using the said mobile number since the day I purchased it. I don't understand the reason for rejection of registration of my mobile number on your website.

Please anyone clarify the reasons for rejection of my mobile phone number [protected] at the earliest, since neither the Airtel office located on the Ring Road near Padmanabhanagar nor the SIM card vendor nor the mobile phone vendor 'Sangeetha' outlet located at the Banashankari BDA complex, is extending any support in enabling 'Airtel Live' on my brand new Nokia 6080 mobile phone.