Air Canada / price of tickets for funeral
In March of 2008, my beloved brother-in law passed away and the funeral was in Miami. tickets were full price and the total for just two of us was almost $2500.00. Had I had a wife and a few more children, you do the math.
The plane was virtually empty.
There used to be a policy in regards to deaths and sudden bookings but my understanding is that Air Canada no longer does this, period.
I find this deplorabel. It is bad enough to lose a loved one but to have it cause use substancial financial pain that is unwarranted makes the entire incident a hundred times worse.
If this is in fact getting to Air Canada, I would like a large portion of my money re-imbursed. You can find the details of his funeral by googling "Jack Levine, obituary and Miami Herald."
More Air Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Aircanada.com / Aeroplan - Aeroplan sucks! 
- Air Canada / Aeroplan Card - Points were canceled without notification! 
- Air Canada - unwarranted change in itinerary 
- Air Canada - possible food poisoning 
- Air Canada Aeroplan Support Carlson Marketing - Redemption Rewards Services 
- Air Canada - the services at boarding gate counter
- Air Canada - flight delay
- Air Canada - lost skiis 
- Air Canada - ac flight 160 / december 14, 2018 / airbus a321-200
- Air Canada - issue with travel on nov.27,2018 toronto to dubai - flight ac56