Air Canada / points taken away
Like many others I had over 100, 000 points stolen from me by Air Canada due to inactivity on my account. Thank goodness I had redemmed about 250, 000 points about a year before that or I would call it grand larceny.
As you can imagine with 350, 000 I did a bit of travelling over the years and tried to stay loyal to Air Canada to rack up my points. I had a couple of years of relative flight inactivity due to changed job responsibilities which is why I went inactive, but I have been flying again for a year now and avoid Air Canada like the plague but a couple times there was no avoiding it so they got my business grudgingly.
Once in a while I go on-line looking for a class action lawsuit to join which lead me to this post so if anyone else knows of one please let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Air Canada if you read the complaints, I want my points back. I cannot believe your executive team thinks it is a long term winning strategy to rip off your most loyal customers. The more loyal we have been, the more you have been able to take. I cant think of anyone other than Robin Hood who made a good name for themselves by stealing, or perhaps Robin works for you now so you felt justified?
More Air Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Aircanada.com / Aeroplan - Aeroplan sucks! 
- Air Canada / Aeroplan Card - Points were canceled without notification! 
- Air Canada - unwarranted change in itinerary 
- Air Canada - possible food poisoning 
- Air Canada Aeroplan Support Carlson Marketing - Redemption Rewards Services 
- Air Canada - issue with travel on nov.27,2018 toronto to dubai - flight ac56
- Air Canada Flight 688 - lost baggage
- Air Canada - pre paid seats
- Air Canada - such a rude airline (air canada)
- Air Canada - business class