Agoda.com / no room we reserved
We booked for one bungalow in Rayong on 16 July 2011 to check in at the same evening. The hotel voucher was sent to my email confirmed room type and rate as it should be. However, once we arrived the hotel, receptionist went home already and the security guard who lacks of knowledge about Internet at all told us that no room available and only asked for room number that we should have if we booked through hotel directly. The nearby restaurant's staff helped contacting the receptionist. She told that there was no information from agoda.com about our booking and all room occupied already. It was storm and we just stood in the rain discussing this. We tried to contact agoda.com, but all they have is a contact number in UK! Finally, the hotel gave us a room prepared for guest who will arrive next day, but it is not a bangalow as we booked. We filled up contact form in the website, asking for explanation, but it always showed that I put wrong email! So I cannot contact anyone in agoda.com until now. This is unprofessional and lack of responsibility of agoda.com and the hotel itself and we cannot accept this behavior at all. No more booking via agoda.com, expensive and cheating their customer!
More Agoda.com Complaints & Reviews
- Agoda - reservation 
- Agoda - you cannot update your personal info with agoda 
- Agoda - payment taken but no booking! 
- Agoda.com - cancellation policy 
- Agoda - fraud 
- Agoda Company - voucher gift card
- Agoda - unfair charges 
- Hotel Booking Online - meal options 
- [Resolved] Agoda Company - hotel reservation for budapest charged on cc but no reservation made 
- Agoda - don't use debit card with agoda!!