Aeroplan / miles removed and account closed!
Just found out that my account is closed and my miles are gone. I did receive a letter in the mail on the 10th of May 2007. I interpreted the letter as having 12 months starting on the 1st of July 2007 to record activity in the account and retain my mileage. The Aeroplan guy did agree with me that the letter was confusing and could have stated more directly.
In turns out that what they meant to say in the letter (dated 10th of May 2007) is "you have until 1st of July 2007 to record activity or else your account will be close and mileage gone."
Now that would have been clear. Let me k now of any class action lawsuit. I'll gladly join.
More Aeroplan Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - delivering damaged merchandise
- Aeroplan.com - car rental
- Aeroplan.com - flight
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan reversal of miles
- Aeroplan.com - website is bugged and forces you to pay fees