Aeroplan / air miles removed without notice
All of my air miles have been removed from my account at Aeroplan because of no recent activity. I was not notified because they did not have my recent addresses. They did have my phone number and city of residence. When I called they said they have no leniency and they don't care if I want to hold this against Air Canada.
So much for having been a loyal customer!
Brendan Kelly's Response, Apr 24, 2017
How can I lodge a complaint with a 350 character limit? And what's with the 'select complaint category' with what seems like a google-plex of choices, none of which are relevant to this issue?
More Aeroplan Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan Travel Services - air canada travel
- Aeroplan Travel Services - refund of points
- Aeroplan Travel Services - aeroplan refuses to allow points to be used to upgrade
- Aeroplan Travel Services - aeroplan miles
- Aeroplan Travel Services - flight availability and flight changes