A&E Factory Service / terrible customer service
I was directed to a&e by my home protection policy when my built-in Whirlpool oven ceased to work. Two weeks later I still don't have a working oven (and I DO have 4 children), I have two incorrect parts from Whirlpool and I have been told that I will not be able to use the self-clean function ever again. From the first visit the technician was telling me that it would be repaired faster if my husband could install the part once it arrived (after I had paid my $100 deductible). When the second incorrect part arrived on a Friday, a&e's call center person was rude, told me there was nothing she could do except to ask me to call back tomorrow, and offered to give me Whirlpool's number so that I could order a part myself! All this for $100! It was, quite simply one of the worst customer service experiences I have had (trumped only by AT&T-worst service of all time). Whatever you do: do not call a&e factory service. If you have a home protection policy and they direct you there ask for another vendor and refuse to use this "service."
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - appointment scheduled and missed by the technician.
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - salt lake city, ut
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher 
- A&E Factory Service - samsung refrigerator repair (lack of)