Resolved A & E Appliance Repair — a & e sucks
Under-counter ice maker needed repair ~ they came out to diagnose and said we had to order the part. Okay, did that. Rescheduled and they didn't show on the day ('8-5') that I took off to be home. Complained and they set up the following week. DIDN'T SHOW and I had to call them to see where they were. "Oh, didn't they call you? He was too busy and can't come out today." This is the SECOND DAY I TOOK OFF and they are offering zero recourse, no discount on labor (like we'll use them now anyway) and were rude in the discussions. "You shouldn't have had a conflict in your schedule" she tells me...uh, they won't work after 5 or on weekends...when was I supposed to have it repaired you idiots!!!?? Called Sears to file a formal complaint that A&E is impossible to work with and they should sever ties with this deceptive and inconsiderate company. They continued to say there wasn't anything they could do about it and when I asked to speak to higher ups, they were hacked and said THEY were the top dog. HUH? Finally got through and found who the CEO is ~ DALE REEDER, 1300 Louis Henna Blvd, Roundrock, TX. 78664. He'll be hearing from me.
More A & E Appliance Repair Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service!
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices!
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again!
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!!
- A & E Factory Service - rip off!
- A&E Factory Service - poor service
- A&e Factory Service/ Samsung Refrig. - constant reschedules parts at home & still no repair
- A & E Factory Service / Dishwasher - rude customer service
- A&E Factory Service - this is the worst company ever!
- A&E Factory Service - lg bottom mount freezer