Activision.com — call of duty world war 2 (2017) playstation 4 game
I bought this game the day it came out, after about 2 days I had problems connecting and finding matches on multiplayer online. Once this was sorted after about a week it stoped working again it then worked for another week but now it keeps saying that there is an update. It then goes to download update but then something pops up saying ‘due to update failure (error:3 or 5) will restart' when you press x it restarts and the same thing keeps popping up. I can't play online at all due to this. If this can't be fixed or if anything else goes wrong I want my money back. The game has had none stop caused problems for me and has caused me to never want to buy an activision game again.
More Activision.com Complaints & Reviews
- Activision - Modern Warfare 2 hackers 
- Activision - world at war hacking 
- Activision - disgusting server problems 
- Activision - Defective USB Receiver
- Activision - unauthorized bank withdraw
- Activision.com - destiny 2 
- Activision.com - Black ops 3 
- Activision - 1 Month DLC, Are You Kidding Me?!
- Activision - Broken Guitar Hero Games
- Activision - bad customer service