Accurate Automotive Group / Awful company
This company, run by scam salesmen Brent, Ben and George sold my child a Volvo S40. 1. This car does not go into park without smacking on the gear. 2. The remote that was SUPPOSED to go with the car, was not given to her-so she can't open the trunk 3. They had to switch from one car to another and they gave her this 'trade' with an empty tank, after she had filled the other car that also did not work. 4. The lug nuts were so loose, that her tires could have fallen off while she was driving it. (The garage we took it to, asked, 'Which jerks sold her a car with loose lug nuts? They should lose their business! Their lack of professionalism could have killed the driver.') 5. The brights only work when they feel like it. 6. We have called and called and called and called and no one, and I mean NO ONE will return a phone call. We have left 20 messages. 7. Today, we called again and they hung up on us. 8. We bought a warranty and still have not received the warranty in the mail- after 2 months.
I don't care WHAT lines and lies they tell you about 'it being too bad that the PREVIOUS OWNERS of Accurate Automotive did not take care of their customers. And now these NEW owners are going to change the business into an honest business' It is all lies and scams. BEWARE of these SCAM SALESMEN!
More Accurate Automotive Group Complaints & Reviews
- autotrader.co.uk - Rogue Car Dealer Rip-Off 
- http://www.autotrader.com/ca - Scammers 
- autotrader.com - Scam and cheating 
- autotrader.com - Trade-In Offer from AutoTrader.com 
- autotrader.com - Rip off
- autotrader.com - cardinaleway vw dealership, corona, ca
- autotrader.com - This site is absolutely useless
- www.autotrader.co.uk - They sold me broken car, but assured me that it was perfect
- www.autotrader.ca - I need to stop them, so please help me
- Auto Trader - scam