Acaiberry Pure / Advanced Cleanse / No Refund within Trial Period Given

1 Reed City, MI, United States Review updated:

Ordered "free" trial of both AcaiBerry Pure and Advanced Cleanse (both the same business but with different web sites: www.tryadvancedcleanse.com and www.tryacaiberrypure.com) based on information received from Consumer Products Daily.
Ordered both on February 18, 2010.
The emails I received regarding my order and the trial period both state that my trial period ends on March 4, 2010. On March 4, I called to cancel both products. I received confirmation numbers for both: AcaiBerry Pure, no. 971766. Advanced Cleanse, no. 971865.
I thought that was the end of it but on March 5, I saw a "memo" on my checking account/debit card for two charges of $169.95 for each product.
I called the number I was given to cancel; I was told I needed to email support@productsupport123.com. I did. Did not receive a response. Called back today, March 9, 2010, was told by Supervisor Nathan Scott, #013, that they could do nothing; he said my trial ended March 3 and on March 4 my card was charged "He apologizes but there's nothing he can do." Again, the email received said my trial ends on March 4. I canceled, was given the conf no. and was never told there would be another charge. They told me it was canceled for both products.
Because of the charges, my account is overdrawn with charges for that.
I demanded a refund but was again told "we are abiding by our terms and conditions" even though my email states March 4.
I request two refunds: Acai Berry Pure: $169.95; for Advanced Cleanse: $169.95.

Oo

Indiana

Got gtrial offer and was charged $300 on credit card

• Cs
      10th of Mar, 2010

I work for Advanced Cleanse. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at support@tryadvancedcleanse.com, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

• Po
      11th of Mar, 2010

They did the same thing to me. They better close up shop quick before an angry Texan cleans their colon.

• Ss
      16th of Mar, 2010

This is a plain scam. I ordered the product also for .99 and with life I got caught up with sick kids, home work, and other problems. I had one of my twins in the hospital and did not call. I was thinking like any other REAL compaines you call and they say no problem we will refund the fee. WELL they said it was unrefundable and they were yelling at me! I emailed the email they gave me, it was a waste of time, they said no. then gave me a 1-800 to call and talk to them further about it. AGAIN another waste of time, she said no, the email was telling me to call so I can get the reason for the decline. HELLO I know what they said, this is bogus and I WANT AND NEED MY MONEY BACK. I was charged 169.95, that is crazy. I agree 14 days is not enough time, but that is why it is a scam they know people will forget and that is what they are counting on.

• Ha
      16th of Mar, 2010

I have the same problem of being charged $149.95 without being notified ahead of time. I think that there is dishonesty going on, they do not make it very clear that you will be charged that much money after 14 days, very, very, very, dishonest.

• Ks
      18th of Mar, 2010

Email them daily telling them who you are turning them into. Do not stop. If they think you have stopped you lose. They told me five days ago that they authorized my refund and I would see it in five days. I told them if it was not there I would restart my campaign ten fold. So here I am. Trying to tell all who will listen. Hopefully I am helping others.

Enado Media, LLC
    1521 Action Road, #842
    Miami Beach, FL 33139
    Contact: Dash, Kevin
    Phone: (877) 651-2112

Here are some of the DBA's

Blackbelt Profit system is a dba of Enado Media LLC (Kevin Dash):
    * The Black Belt Profit System

List of who to contact:
    Florida Attorney General
    Federal trade commission
    Look for the square that says file a complaint
    Flordia BBB
    IC3
    Don’t forget your states Attorney General as well If you are outside Florida.

• Ga
      27th of Mar, 2010

I am 18 years old and was charged 340$ for both. this is a big joke. i talked on the phone for an hour, and they just kept hanging up on me

28th of Mar, 2010

I'm scared because I just ordered these last Thursday. I haven't received anything, but I just canceled both memberships via e-mail before my 14 days is up. Will I still get charged the $340? I sure hope not. These online scams are getting OUT OF CONTROL!

• Bu
      31st of Mar, 2010

Thanks...I have a friend who was interested in trying this product and when I found these comments, I told her to not even bother since it appears that this company is operating a sleazy trial period scam. And I think $170 is outrageous. I'm sure she can find something comparable at a local nutrition store where she does not have to lock into some kind of program (and probably cheaper too).

• Hk
      23rd of Jun, 2010

I ordered the product for the .99 free trial and the product never arrived. I assumed that I had done something wrong and that the order hadn't gone through . . . until I received the $79.95 fee on my card. I called right away and was also given the e-mail address to contact customer service. They said it would take up to 3 day for a response. 3 days passed and I heard nothing so I sent the e-mail again. This was in October. I got a response email in January that said the following:
    If you have any further question regarding the charges, you may contact a
    refund specialist by calling the number below. We are available from 9am

===================
    Ticket ID: ZCT-0000
    Department: Support
    Status: Closed

So I called the number and told the lady that I had never received the product and no longer wanted the product but I did want my money back. She got very impatient and said that she would be sending and e-mail for a refund. I never received it!! Another life lesson learned the hard way!!