Having problems with Wu-Yi?

Global Organix, Inc.
8305 W Hwy 71, Ste 110
Austin, Texas 78735

The Wu-Yi Tea Company is named after the pristine and glorious Wu-Yi Mountains in the Fujian Province of China. Our premium high mountain tea is USDA certified organic and comes to you straight from the tea farms in this beautiful and peaceful mountainous region. The tea farmers near Mt. Wuyi Shan are known to produce some of the most sought after and highly regarded tea in the world as they take great pride in the delicate production of their tea leaves.

Complaints & Reviews

Withdrew money without permission

What I would like to know is how a company can withdraw $310.45 from my bank account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!!...

A> Highlights of Golden Laser Mars Series Laser Cutter:
1.Streamlined design, modular production, good quality.
2.Spare parts standardization, the same number of parts can be used for different machines.
3.Modularization, easy assembly, timely delivery, simple maintenance.
4.Individualized working format, suitable for various processing demand.
5.Compact packaging, low freight charge.
B>Advantages of Golden Laser Mars Series Laser Cutter:
1. Application of punch and press technology in aluminum alloy casing and machine body surface all spray model or baking varnish disposal, beautiful generous, endure cauterization.
2. Reasonable structure and refined parts make it reliable in use and the assemblage function makes the transport and installation much easier.
3 Golden Laser initiates batch production assembly lines in laser industry for Mars. It greatly reduces the production cycle and improves the efficiency. Annual output is supposed to make a breakthrough up to 15, 000 sets.
4. User-friendly design, easy to use and maintain.We focus on high grade, respecting for our customers and bringing customers friendly and elegant feeling, reflecting people-oriented concepts.
5. Reasonable structure and refined parts make the machine reliable and running stable. One the basis of these, the assemblage function makes transport and installation much easier. That is designed for installation and movement in small workshop, reducing the cost of on-site installation and maintenance
.6. Split type electric control cabinet. Overall structure of electrical part adopts international popular modular design, stabile, reliable and simple maintenance. Technical staff only need to take the old cabinet back and change a new one for customers. And customers can resume production right away.

Scam

Yes i am also victim to this web access and membership from wuyi tea how can i stop them taking any more money.

andrea Nov 17, 2008

Website claims you receive a free trial and then signs you up with 2 other companies that automatically bill your credit card monthly, for diet tips you didn't ask for. There is no small print regarding this when you go to pay, it is hidden in their long page add in fine print. What a scam!!!Beware!!! It takes many phone calls to end the charges and you never get a refund from the other two companies. Plus you pay to send back the tea. Dont do it!!!

• Li
    Lisa Jan 31, 2009

I noticed my credit card statement with a 19.95 dollar charge. When I call the number listed in my statement, the CR stated that my card had been charged since February 2008. I believe I purchased the tea on 07 and cancelled before the 30 day window. Beware!!! This is obviously a scam. Anyone interested in pursuing this company legally? Post here

• Ha
    hall7274 Aug 12, 2009

DON'T PANIC.

I think they are the same company as ACAIBURN, What do you think Addie M. from india, check her replies!!!

ACAIBURN
    I'm afraid it is authorised, check their terms and conditions hidden at the bottom of their website this is what I did as of the 09/08/2009:

The CANCELLATION problem in the UNITED KINGDOM, do as follows:

1.For Membership:

Have your Order ID: Number, your telephone number, your address by your side
    Telephone 08006800623 (This changes regularly, check on ‘livechat’)
    Obtain a Cancellation Number
    To avoid the $79.95 -> within 21 days of order return the Trial to:

YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK FOR A FULL REFUND,

BTB Mailflight ltd (This changes regularly so check when you contact)
    2B Viking Industrial Estate
    Hudson Road
    Bedford
    MK41 OUB

this address also has a c/o WuYi

On the outside of the package write clearly your Order ID: Number
    Keep a note of your Tracking Number (from Postal service uk cost about £4-6, depending on weight, automatic insurance on special delivery)
    2. For Insider Secrets:
    Telephone 08081202346(This changes regularly, check on ‘livechat’)
    Obtain a Cancellation Number
    3. For eBook:
    Telephone 08000470192 (This changes regularly, check on ‘livechat’)

I also obtained their employee numbers and names and i recorded the telephone call, stating at every opportunity that they will not be billing my credit card in future and that auto shipping has been cancelled, they confirmed with a ‘yes’ I’d like to add that I was suspious about my email address given to them as the email 'livechat', did not get sent, but luckily I printed a version and sent it to an alternative email address and low and behold it went through there, I only suspected that there is some block so you cannot email proof of conversations, also I contacted everyone in my address book as I suspect that acaiburn will hack into it and sent spam to everyone, so I immediately sent a message about them to everyone on my mailing list, just to cover that, I read the terms and conditions and they state that they can give our details to third party companies, so I’m expecting a barrage of calls from telesales! I will only answer the phone with a caller id now.

I think I covered everything, you need to be shrewd with these people. collect as much information about your cancellation for your credit card company, this was all done within 3 days of filling in the registration form, so I don't expect any comeback!

btw any call from the up please be sure to PHONE BETWEEN 1pm AND 2 am or the call will come back as 'temporarily disconnected' I have also contacted the consumer program 'Watchdog' I WILL WATCH THIS SPACE, AND KEEP YOU INFORMED OF ANY CHANGES

The credit card company will have to honour any subscriptions, please get proof of cancellation, cancelling your credit card may not be enough!!!

I would like to add there is an opt-out option at the bottom of their web page, check their privacy policy, it says if you opt out they will not give out your personal information so please unsubscribe I did this and also did it through 'live chat' specifically requesting that they remove my email address and telephone number, whist I copied and pasted the opt-out/unsubscribe details within their privacy policy, again I emailed a copy to an alternative address and printed a copy as proof.

Something very interesting.. i emailled them, as to why i did not recieve a phone call within the hour of me signing up for the trial as stated in their Advertising Practices & FTC Policy Compliance

'Order Confirmation Calls
    We call all of our customers within an hour after they place their trial order. We do this as part of our fraud prevention efforts in order to ensure that none of the orders placed on our site are fraudulent in nature. This call helps customers understand who they ordered from and helps them understand what they will receive. They are provided information about how our trial offer works, so that they understand both their rights and obligations. We believe that his helps to create a good relationship between our company and our legitimate customers. During the call we also explain to our customers how they can cancel their trial offer in the unlikely event that they are not satisfied with our product '

my email
    On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 2:41 PM, <takenoutyahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    Hi I have since cancelled all autoshipping, other charges to my credit card including the insidersecrets and ebook subscription, also I have requested and confirmed that my email address, personal details and telephone number will not be passed onto third parties or used by yourselves, please can you inform me why I did not receive a telephone call at all let alone within an hour of placing my trial

their response:-

We call all customers when they place an order. May be they were unable to call you due to some reason.

Thanks.

take a look at the return email address
    James Norton [[email protected]]?!!WTF

• Xx
    xXj-casXx Sep 03, 2009

I too am having problems with AcaiBurn. I returned my product on 19th Aug 09, (Bedford address, as above) got a receipt and today (4th sept) they have billed me for another shipping fee and "elite pack" all for £5.65. Unbeknown to me I was still paying for the e.book, which I did not know I had subscribed to that in the first place. Although I returned my goods well within the time, I have been informed tonight that there is a pending charge of $79 due to be debited from my account on 6th sept if they do not receive the goods...BUT I HAVE RETURNED THEM!...I was going round and round in circles with them tonight (LIVE CHAT) telling them I am not paying for something I have already returned. I also told them I want my money reimbursed that was debited today and to stop that pending charge. Live chat informed me I had to contact phone support 08006800623 and they deal with the cancellation processes but I spoke with phone support and they informed me that they can not prevent the $79 from being processed, that I will get a refund when they receive the goods...BUT I HAVE!!!...AARRRGGGHHH!!!...How can I stop this payment going through...is it worth my while phoning my bank?...can someone maybe get back to me on [email protected]

Unauthorized deductions

I joined on above website and ordered some slimming tea on 17 June 2008. I only received one box with 60 tea bags. I unsubscribed in July 2008. Since June 2008 they deducted every month from my credit card (see details below). Another box was send and it was confiscated by Import & customs department. Import & Customs demanded another another R237.00 to release it, therefor I did not pay it and it might have been returned by the Import & customs.

June 2008 - wu-yisouce.com.wuyite ref [protected] R204.90
December 2008 - www.livelifelean.net ref [protected] R200.48
January 2009 - www.livelifelean.net ref [protected] R200.48
March 2009 - www.anewleanu.com ref [protected] R203.23
April 2009 - www.anewleanu.com ref [protected] R184.28

Because of R/$ exchange rate it is appromiately $402 that I paid for 60 tea bags. Maybe that is where the slimming comes from as you don't have money left to buy food after paying this amount for 60 tea bags.

Please contcact me on [protected]@telkomsa.net

• Wa
    Wayne May 26, 2009

i ALSO HAD DONE THE SAME THING. I called and they assured me no money's would be taken out of my account any longer. I cancelled this 9months ago and they are still taking 19.95 a month out of my account.

Stop sending Wu-Yi Tea

Hello,

My name is Wan Nor Azizah Wan Abu Bakar and I am from Malaysia. Below is my address :

Lot 2007, Wisma Mofaz, Jalan Damansara, Off Jalan Bkt lanjan, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.

The reason why I sent you this email is to ask you to stop sending the Wu-Yi Tea anymore as I found is not really effective to me, maybe effective to other people. The payment has been submmited through creditcard and I will advice the creditcard centre to stop payment.

I hope you you will stop sending emediately.

Regards
Wan Nor Azizah Wan Abu Bakar
Lot 2007, Wisma Mofaz,
Jalan Damansara, Off Jalan Bkt lanjan,
60000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan,
Malaysia.
Cell : +[protected]

Unauthorized charges

hi i ordered wi-yi tea about 2 months ago and it was one month free trial but i still paid some amount money but when i check my account they still charcing money from my account i want to stop them they got telephone number on the paper but i cant get throu to anyone i dont now what to do and stop them takaing any more money from my account can you help me thank you MRS H NUMAN

• Mr
    MRS HALIDE NUMAN Apr 29, 2009

please can you help me to sort out this problem thank you

• Ir
    Irene Richardson May 01, 2009

my name is Irene rRichardson. i have signed up for the FREE TRAIL you had to offer, i have recieved your package and yet you have taken 2LOTS OF £42 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I am not satisfied with this product OR the fact you have taken money from me.

i want this matter soted out NOW, othere wise i am going to the POLCE AND THE NEWS PAPER. This is not how you should run a company!!!

you have untill tuesday to get back to me on this matter otherwise me and my solicitor are going to press charges.

• Ir
    Irene Richardson May 01, 2009

i am so very angre about this situation and want my money back immedulatley.

• Th
    theresa marsters May 05, 2009

hi i joined the wu yi club last year in dec 2008 i just didnt see the results i needed fast enough for my liking but im glad i gave it a try, what im findind anoying is all the extra charges im finding on my visa bill which is still showing up on my monthly statements, why is this!!
    i dont liked being ripped out or over charged for something ive already paid for months ago!! thats just not on aye!!
    im cancelling my subsciption from wu yi acaiburn and wu yi tea so stop taking money out of my account!!! any products i recieve will be returned.
    T. MARSTERS

• Lo
    louise May 09, 2009

hi i order an free trail of your wu yi tea it tasts is not nice and dont like it, i dident reailed that i have to ring you to cancel so i did and the number did not work now im panicing i dont want to be charger £59.99 for the tea so can you cancel my membership as i live in uk i have no membership nunber only an order ID which is 107344 . thank you miss l griggs

Scam, Fraud,

Wu Yi Source is a RIP OFF - do not go anywhere near them!! Staying Fat forever is better than these scammer...

fraudulent company

I orderd wu-yi tea some time ago on a trial only basis, tried it and didn't think much of it, especially...

WU-YI / KAKOO OOLONG TEA

THIS COMPANY LIVING LEAN IS A RIP OFF!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! THEY CHARGE YOU EXORBITANT PRICE OF A REGULAR OOLONG TEA THAT THEY CLAIMED THAT IT'S AN EXTRAORDINARY OR SECRET WEIGHT LOSS TEA WHICH IN FACT I CAN BUY IT FOR $2.00 OR LESS IN GROCERY STORES. I CALLED UP THEIR OFFICE AND SPOKE WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I SAID THAT I WAS OUT OF TOWN SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO TRY IT EARLIER AND I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL THE AUTOMATIC SHIPMENT SO NO CHARGE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I ALSO WANT TO RETURN THE BOXES OF TEA. SHE SAID THAT I HAVE TO PAY $179.85 FOR THOSE 3 BOXES OF TEAS THAT THEY SENT SINCE IT WAS PAST 30 DAYS. I SAID FROM THE TIME IT ARRIVED IN MY DOORSTEP IT'S ONLY 24 DAYS UP TO THE DATE I CALLED THEM AND SHE ANSWERED THAT THE 30 DAYS STARTS FROM THE TIME I ORDERED NOT THE TIME IT WAS DELIVERED. I TOLD HER I WAS NOT AVAILABLE THEN WHEN IT ARRIVED AND I DON'T KNOW THE PRICE. SHE INSISTED THAT $179.95 IS ON THEIR WEBSITE WHICH I DIDN'T SEE WHEN I ORDERED IT AND I THOUGHT IT'S A FREE TRIAL WHICH I PAID $2.95 FOR IT. SHE OFFERED TO DISCOUNT ME 50% OF THE $179.95 WHICH IS $89.50 OR ELSE THEY WILL CHARGE MY ACCOUNT THE FULL AMOUNT OF $179.95! HOW CAN WE SUE THIS NOTORIOUS KIND OF COMPANY! I HEARD AND READ LOTS OF COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS COMPANY FROM PEOPLE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF!!! THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT! THEY FOOL YOU TO TRY THEIR TEAS FOR FREE AND PAY ONLY $2.95. IF I KNEW THAT THOSE TEAS COSTS $179.85, WHY WOULD I TRY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? NONSENSE! IS THEIR A WAY TO SUE THIS COMPANY OR FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS COMPANY LIKE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU? THEY MUST LOSE THEIR LICENSE & THEY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO OPERATE A BUSINESS AGAIN!!!

• Va
    valerie boafo Nov 02, 2008

when trying to contact this company. the infromation provided was no good. I've been tryong to contact them to stop payment on a re-order I didn't authorize.

• Va
    valerie boafo Nov 02, 2008

When trying to contact this company the information provided was no good. I've been trying to contact them to stop payment on a re-order I'd not authorize. I should not have to pay for this product if I do not want to use it . I had agree only to the trial product. No improve to weight lose has occur since beginning the product. I believe I have just been taken for a ride of promise to weight loss.

• Ab
    ab3 Jan 22, 2009

The same thing has just happened to me. To top it off they did not send any type of invoice with the company's information on it. To give us the ammount that it would cost! It was suppose to be a free 2 weeks of tea. I paid for the shipping and then never recieved more tea?? What is the 179.00 actually for. The collections person will not give me the phone number to the actual company, only the name!!

• Sc
    Scammed Jan 24, 2009

The same happened to me. I got three boxes of tea for which I paid the shipping and handeling and then immediately attempted to cance. I just got my statement from the collection company as well. I will be doing the following and recommend doing the same: disputing the debt in writing, forwarding my letters and copies of the collection agency's letters to my state attorney's general's office, the FDA, and the BBB. I also plan on checking to make sure that they are registered to sell products in my state (MD). I will also request that all communications regarding the debt be in writing and that the mail be certified mail, return receipt requrested. Make sure to send yours the same way.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices