ABSA Insurance / claim
To who it might concern
Myself and my husband has been with absa for more than 17 years.
We have never claimed.
Now that we claim in 17 years, we have to wait months. Our house got flooded on the 11-11-2016
We got ALL the quotations out of our pockets for all the cupboards that need to be replaced in the house, the doors, the carpets., the ceiling in the bathroom and the paint of the rooms that got wall water damage.
Everything was done in one and a half weeks after the flood.
Today is the 11th of January 2017 and only after a had to send Bheki the assessor alot of emails i was only told that now other companies must come and give quotations.
After Bheki said a cash settlement will be paid to us, so that we could fix this place.
Everything smells and rots, and we have to stay like this for almost 3 months.
This is unacceptable to us, and we will take this matter further, even if we have to take it to social media.
We want some answers. We want to know when our house will be fix.
No more delays, no more quotations no more nothing.
We are very upset and its unacceptable.
More ABSA Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - debit order 
- ABSA Bank - insurance