ABSA Insurance / building insurance claim
Claim no; 3156993.
I placed a claim yesterday by ABSA insurance about water leakage in my passage, the plumbers were at my house today and said it is the shower pipe fitting that is leaking they put tape around it and said it won't happen again.
About 1 to 2 years ago I had the same problem and they came out put tape around the same place and painted my wall, it is back know so the problem was never solved.
After speaking to the consultant she said for the problem that the plumbers told her we are not covered, BUT why was I covered for the previous time, when they painted my walls.
Does this mean only every now and then a person is covered for certain claims.
Cell no: [protected]
More ABSA Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order