ABSA Bank / money missing out of savings account
Account opened 19 years ago, card was locked in my mothers safe, as the kids will only get the cards once they turn 25. They are not aware of this as it will be a suprise.
Grandma deposit money into this account every month.
There should be round and about R15 000 in account. Mistake balance is 0.00
There was a once off withdraw of R1000.00
I'm the signatory on the account and my son is unaware of these funds.
I'm awaiting an answer, and depending on the answer I will open a case of fraud as there is a few thousand rand missing.
Also will I make a facebook and twitter comment about this as I went through every division and branch in ABSA and no one is able to assist.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - digital prepaid
- ABSA Bank - fraud
- ABSA - banking
- ABSA Bank - cheque card
- ABSA Bank - banking charges