ABSA Bank / banking charges
I have been banking with absa for years. I was charged an internet banking fee of r677 this month - which was not budgeted for! Because of a technical error on your side. So because of this I am now suffering!
I am a student and cannot afford such high charges! I called the customer care and the man explained that you guys have not billed me since october! But now it is my problem?!
This is ridiculous! You could at least have had the decency to phone me and ask if it was ok! Which was never done!
I have had it with absa! This is not the first issue I have had with this bank!
I will be moving over to a different bank.
P. S : I reviewed the hell out of absa on hello peter.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - digital prepaid
- ABSA Bank - fraud
- ABSA - banking
- ABSA Bank - cheque card
- ABSA Bank - money missing out of savings account