Abella Mayfair / abella mayfair maximum moisture and wrinkle control

North York TorontoOntario, Canada

I have the same complaint as everyone else. There is definitely a trend with this company to mislead and overcharge people for an inferior product. How is that so many peopie missed reading the terms and conditions? I purchased this 'free' trial for $5.33 and $6.68 which turned out to be shipping cost only. Exactly 14 days later from the date of ordering, my credit card was charged $154.96 for the first 'trial' product and $124.75 for the second 'trial' product. I didn't even receive my trial product until 2 days before the 14 day period was up! When I received my credit card statement, there were even more charges ...another $155.77 and $124.75! This was for the next shipment that automatically was sent to me because I had not cancelled within the 14 day trial period! When I called to cancel my membership and ask for an RMA# so that I could return this unopened package, they told me everything 30 days after the initial date of ordering was non-returnable! All they would offer me was a $100 credit on $587.00! The product itself is a 1 ounce container of moisturizer cream and a .5 ounce tube of rapid wrinkle control...what a joke! This company is under different names on my credit card: skinwell london and gorgeous skin. Who knows what other aliases they go by? Underhanded and a total scam. Shame on anyone who is in any way affilliated with Abella Mayfair!

Abella Mayfair