Having problems with Abella Mayfair?

Abella Mayfair Customer Service Contacts

+1 250 483 7496 (Customer Care)
PO Box 500
North York (Toronto), Ontario
Canada - M3J0J8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abella Mayfair Customer Service. Initial Abella Mayfair complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abella Mayfair above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abella Mayfair. Discuss the issues you have had with Abella Mayfair and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Abella Mayfair — unauthorized credit card charges

To whom it may concern, I have been unable to reach anyone from your customer service department by...

Abella Mayfairproduit livre et chargé non autoriser

Au début de décembre on M!a dit que j'étais gagnante de produit de beauté, je n, avais que les frais de transport à payer, soit 3.85, mais on M, à charger 11.81, puis le 6 janvier j, ai reçu de nouveaux produits qui je n'avais pas demander et quelque jours plus tard j, ai reçu mon relevé de carte de crédit et on me facture 505.07 .j'ai cancelle ma carte, mais je demande un remboursement car c'est une arnaque et je veux retourner le produit mais je dois avoir un no de retour

Abella Mayfair90 second wrinkle control - unauthorized credit card charges

I ordered a free trial of this wrinkle control that was on Facebook - Shark Tank back in December and paid for the shipping just under $5. When I got my next credit card bill I had an additional charge from them of $137.22. I tried many times to get hold of someone at that company and when I finally did she told me that it was a subscription I signed up for and had only 14 days to cancel and because it was past the 14 days she could not refund me my money. What a horrible scam... a very sneaky company and I can't believe the number of people this is happening to and nothing can be done to make this company responsible. I will be cancelling my credit card and hope people will see all these complaints before they fall into this bull ### scam

Abella Mayfairunauthorized use of credit card

Hello there after ordering 2 sample products from you which clearly was a scam to get my information I now noticed that 2 orders closer to $100 each have been placed that I did not place! I want my money back cancel the order and loose my information please! I didn't not sign up for a membership this is clearly fraud and I hope you can make this right as this seems to be a common issue. If not I will have report this to the cips.

Livid right now!

Abella Mayfair — customer service

I ordered the trial offer on January 6, 2017 and received the products (Face Replen (30 ml), Image Revive Eye...

Abella Mayfairrapid wrinkle control serum / company service!!!

Hello! I am absolutely livid ! So much so in fact, that I WILL go file a fraud report on this company, first thing tomorrow morning at our local police station here! Yes, I know, they won't be flying out the door to arrest everyone behind this scam, but they told me, it's very important to make a report when there has been unauthorized monies taken from your account! The more reports they see on line? And get in person? The more it adds up to serious charges, and jail Time! So please all you guys who have been ripped off by the " free trail offer scam" ? And then was charged several hundred dollars on your credit card without your knowledge or consent ? Please file a report with both the police, and any scam investigation units you may have in your city ! Fight back! Get your money back ? All I wanted was a lousy sample? Pay some postage? Cancel ANYTHING else they asked me on line with a great big NO?
        Yet, they claim, I somehow agreed to let them charge me every month ? bull#### ! I have now emailed 5 times since I got the sample, with only one response, which was a standard business letter ?? I have demanded a reply, a confirmation to my messages, that they have received them? And have cancelled everything further, as far as I'm concerned ?
        NOTHING!! Tomorrow, new visa, then cop station, then smear campaign all over the net, and I will not let up till my $135 is returned ! It's MY money, and these guys are thieves! I'm on disability ? Shame on you people ! But you messed with the wrong person this time, I never give up...NEVER
        Sincerely
        H.Kimery, Lethbridge. January 22. 2017 Ticket # 143167
        AB, Canada

• Le
            Leppard Jan 23, 2018

Me too My card is all chopped up and in the bin I order the sample got that and them month later got an other what I through was a sample mix up in the ward house No No hit my card too for the $127.00 try to ring support would have any thing to do with me keep hanging up on me Not good and the 90 second dose not work on my skin

• Wi
            Wilma Olive-Mills Feb 09, 2017

Me too and my credit card company says there is nothing they could do, not even dispute it. They got me for $515 and I cancelled my credit card

• Pa
            Pamela Wolfe Jan 23, 2017

Same thing... i ordered the sample and clearly indicated NO to everything else asked on the screen.
            I ordered my product in december and up until mid January had still not received product but had been charged on my
            CC for samples AND another $250 for NOTHING.
            I called fraud at my CC company. I'll have to go get a new cards as well.
            Seriously can't believe the shark tank is behind something so unethical.

Abelle MayfairCharge for a product I cancelled over the phone and through emails.

On behalf of linda sheehy.. I am writing to inform you her email refers to all products.. It was updated to receive nil.

As to your request.. Any ongoing. You will need to revised your email sent to miss sheehy.. Cancel date january the 2nd 2017.. She informed me

She was charge after this email.. I will speak tomorrow to your higher up customer service.. Regards

Re: cancellation notification #860653
          From: abella mayfair support
          Sent: january 1, 2017 8:53 pm
          To: linda sheehy
          Subject: order confirmation #[protected] second wrinkle control

Abella Mayfairsmooth look today

THis product has made my face red and left the wrinkles looking very accentuated. I am very displeased with this product and want a full refund for the charges your company has taken from my account. I will tell all my friends through social media that you are a scam and not to even attempt to try any of your products. THe face cream is greasy and does not help any. I have to now put on cream to fix the affects of the product your company.

• Pa
                Pamela Wolfe Jan 23, 2017

did it also leave an embarrassing white film all over your face where it was applied? Mine did.

Abella Mayfair Customer Care Serviceabella mayfair "free sample"unauthorized charges to my bank account!!!

In November 2016 I filled out a form for a free sample of your product, I had completely forgotten about it since I never received anything until my bank card was cancelled for unauthorized use! Yes this was just before Christmas Dec 12, the fraud investigation dept said they cancelled my card because of unauthorized charging and asked me if I had purchased any free trials on the internet. I called your company that was on my account as "Prettyface" told them I was not expecting to be charged for a free sample and to reverse the charges to my account. Here I am in January and this is still happening, I am furious that a company that represents its self globally can commit such fraud! At the end of December you charged me again this time causing my insurance payment to be NSF!
              Just last week the post office had a parcel for me that I have refused to accept it has your address on it and is on its way back to you at PO BOX 500
              North York ON M3J0J8
              CANADA
              Here is your tracking number
              Tracking Number: [protected]
              Order Number: P151907246
              Reference Number: 5FC23F6A2E
              I expect to have all charges reimbursed to my account once this parcel is received.
              This issue has caused a large amount of grief for me, my bank has instructed me to contact you again for restitution.

Abella Mayfairunauthorized use of my credit card

I ordered some office supplies at work and after submitting the order was given a free offer as a thank for the order. I didn't really want or need any of the three choices, but because it was free, I chose the Abella Mayfair product. This product was shipped to my office three times. At first I thought it was their mistake, then I got suspicious and checked my company credit card - nothing there. After hearing the news report on CTV last night, I checked my personal credit card (my husband pays the bills) and see they have taken $144 per month for the last three months. I'm not sure how they got access to my personal Visa card number. Maybe I approved the use of it for a different named company (that is actually Abella Mayfair) through Amazon? Who knows? BEWARE!

Abella Mayfairdishonest advertising

It wasn't until after I purchased these products that I did my research. It was my mistake for not doing it beforehand, but I would like to cancel my order since i do not want to get unknowingly charged for products that i thought were only a free trial. I am truly disappointed as a consumer. I have no doubt that your products work, but I do not want to purchase from a dishonest company. Secretly overcharging is not a small issue.

Abella Mayfairthis is the worst of the worst fraud/con job company

I just about got conned by this company as I did fill out the information on the form but decided not to get involved as this could be a scam. I did not submit the form. However, apparently I somehow agreed to all the terms regardless of if I submitted the form prior to my filling out any forms. To my shock, I was sent the samples and also my cc was charged about 300. I was furious and did lots of research. This is the worst of the very worst in scam companies in too many ways to count. Being investigated by rcmp, bbb and many government organizations. Listen up here to get your money back.
                    I phoned my cc company and they are very aware of this scam company. The representative was furious and went to bat with the women. I could not believe it. Rude, ignorant, pathetic representatives.
                    Here is some information you need so listen up ladies... If you do not receive the package from abella mayfair,... (I have read another part of their scam is they sometimes never send out and still charge,... And do not take back returns or accept past the date allotted for refund,... Among many other scams they do) ,... Just tell the representative,... You did not receive the package and was still charged. At that point, they will refund your cc and send it back to the company which sends it back to their bank. It is now out of the companies hands and into abella mayfair bank for then them to decide.In the case of a customer and a company,... The customer wins!!! 95% of the time.
                    If you do not hear back from them I (The company) n 45 days, the money has been returned to you. However, beware again,...
                    Also alert alert alert,... The lady at my cc company said you must also be aware of what they do. Appears people are getting $600 charges up to 8 months after they think their problems with this company are over. You have no recourse,... Unless you did not receive the package that is,.. Wink wink, nod nod. I phoned consumer protection and they said you must break the contract that you were not aware you agreed to in the extremely well hidden fine print. Consumer protection said you need to fill a form to break this contract and recover them from ever using your card again. Notice of cancellation of a distant sales contract/within 30 days for failure to provide a copy of the contract. Fill and send a copy to them and keep a copy for yourself. Keep proof you have sent it to them. I cannot see a form number but that is the one they told me to send. Check the box I never received a copy of the contract. Hope this helps ladies. These s######s need to go down.
                    On a happy note. The company was just exposed today jan 19 on cbc news for what they are. I was elated. It was perfect and I will watch tonite as these are very slimy people. Yes, they use costco, angeina jolie, dragons den ect to make you think they are legit. Not!!! Please report them and do not dismiss you being ripped off. Class action is in the works.

Abella Mayfairabella may

I placed an order for your free trial products 2 days ago and want to cancel my order immediately.

Yes I did see how you are charging peoples credit cards for products not authorized by the purchasers and don't want to deal with a company that pulls this kind of things. I also left a message at [protected] placing my request for cancellation and my credit card is being cancelled so you can not use it. Todays date is 19 Jan 17.

Terry-Ann Simpson
                      18 Nemy Cres.

Abelle MayfairFree trial

I signed up for a free trial with your company for only the cost of a shipping fee.I didn't realize that automatically signed me up for your product after 14 days( note I just received the free trial on monday) so i got charged unknowingly $135.00 to my account that I did not authorize or was even aware that you would be doing ( why is your company not sending a email before hand to remind your customers or even I receipt), I also looked back at my email that you sent for that free trial and the cost of shipping, there is no where on that email that I would have to contact you to cancel after 14 days. I would like to cancel any type of subscriptions and get refunded my money back . Please contact me at [protected] or my email [protected]@gmail.com also my work number is [protected]. I would like to resolve this matter asap

Abella Mayfairunauthorized cc charges

I unwittingly thought that this was a reputable company & signed up for the free trial. I never received the trial & then I get a charge on my CC.

I would not have a problem if this was in fact a reputable company, but as the trial never arrived & I made it clear that all l wanted was the trial (as I have very sensitive skin) & nothing more I am completely disgusted that I have received charges on my CC.

I would like a total refund on my CC immediately.

Abella Mayfairunauthorized charges to my mc

I unwittingly signed up for your free trial offer. I did not authorize further purchases. I want anything else you have to offer be cancelled and I will not accept any further purchases. I have already notified my mc provider and I am disputing all charges from your company against my account. I think taking advantage of vulnerable people is a crime. I am a disabled senior and your behaviour is disgraceful. I am considering contacting the better business bureau and warning all my facebook fans. I expect a reply, a refund for the amounts already charged and an apology. Do the right thing.

Abella Mayfairrapid wrinkle control and maximum moisture day and night cream

Unfortunately I fell for this scam also
                              First of all I ordered these products Jan 3rd and was told I would receive them in 3 to 5 business days and that wasn't the case. They arrived on Jan 17th 14 days in total. And on Jan 19th I called Abella Mayfair because I was charged to my visa a total of 2 amounts of 121.63 and 135.15. I spoke with the agent (Andrea) and told her the reason I was calling.I told her that I did not sign up for a membership with the company and did not give them authorization to withdraw money from my visa. She informed me of their terms and conditions and said they were on the website I did not see that I told her and that their add for a free trial was very misleading. She profusely kept talking about the terms and conditions and that she was not refunding credit back to my visa. I told her I would get my lawyer to contact her then she offered a 100 dollar credit to my membership I said that's not good enough and I wasn't hanging up the phone until something was done. Unfortunately that's all we can do she said. I asked to speak with a manager and she said there was no manager available right now and that she could have one call me so I agreed. I got a call five minutes later and to no avail her name was Andrea the very same person I was talking to and I told her you are the same person I was talking to just 5 mins ago she said are you calling me a liar. Anyhow I finally got some headway with the problem. She told me to send back the products with a tracking number and call her back when I did so. Called her back and got fully refunded. Please read the reviews on companies that you order from and don't fall into a trap like I and so many other people did. The company should be called ABELLA MAYFAIR SCAMMERS.

• Ve
                                  VeroSang Jan 22, 2017

Did you really get fully refunded? I fell for the same scam and that woman was completely adamant that they were not going to refund my money. Reason: I did not return the product within 14 days of ordering. I told her several times that I didn't receive my "free trial" until 21 days after I ordered, so how could I return it within the 14 days? She didn't care what I said, but just kept repeating that I didn't return the creams within the stipulated time frame. When I said I'd be happy to send the unused products back to them and insisted that they refund my $258, she hung up on me!

And of course we didn't see the terms and conditions. The website was obviously designed by true professionals. You had to keep scrolling down and scrolling down (avoiding four in-your-face "get you trial now" buttons along the way). And way down at the bottom of the page (where they were pretty sure most people wouldn't even get that far down) was a very light grey "TERMS" that didn't even look like a link!

Anyway, I'd be very interested in knowing if you actually were refunded the entire amount.
                                  Thanks for reading my blurb:)

Veronica

Abella Mayfair90 second rapid wrinkle control

January 19, 2017 10:40 AM 840015
                                I just received my free sample and I do not want to have any more products billed to my credit card.

I have been reading the complaints and I do not want to have to fight to get my money back because I live on a pension and do not have $250.00 per month to spend on facial cream no matter how good it is.

Please cancel my subscription immediately.

Abella Mayfair — cancellation

Like I wrote the other day to. I want to cancel my account with you. It's not because I don't like the...

Toronto

Abella Mayfairwrinkle cream and eye cream

The products were advertised as only paying the shipping which was less than $10, which I was charged for. Two weeks later I have two more charges from them over $100 each. Clearly false advertising and not even close to being worth it. I have sent two emails with no response. It is a huge scam and a really poor way to do business. I really don't think that anyone has ever been happy with there service. I haven't even used the products yet and want to send them back but have not had a response.