Having problems with Abella Mayfair?

Abella Mayfair Customer Service Contacts

+1 250 483 7496 (Customer Care)
PO Box 500
North York (Toronto), Ontario
Canada - M3J0J8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abella Mayfair Customer Service. Initial Abella Mayfair complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Abella Mayfair above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Abella Mayfair. Discuss the issues you have had with Abella Mayfair and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Abella Mayfair Complaints & Reviews

Abella Mayfair24 hour day and night cream & rapid wrinkle control

This last week I received my credit card statement from my bank (Ignite -Westpac) which indicated I had been charged $128.52 for Face Cream and another $115.15 for Majestic Eye Care on 28th and 30th January this year.

I did receive the products (one package only of each product) but I haven't opened either of the boxes, as I was waiting to use them when my own products had come to an end. I did not have access to the charges for them at the time.

I understood that I would be sent a sample of the Wrinkle Cream when I placed my order. I was totally shocked to find I had been scammed and that I owed the amount indicated above. I had NOT placed an order other than that for a SAMPLE of the product. There is no way I would have ordered this sample if I had known what the prices were. I never pay that much for cosmetics. In fact, I have been charged for the samples ( $6:50 and $5:18) as well as the full products. I assume I have the full products (15ml -wrinkle control and 30 ml Day & Night cream) I do not know, but I do know that I have been charged for a normal order of the products and that is NOT what I ordered.

I will not be paying for these products. I don't have an address for posting them back to you so I would ask that you provide me with an address, or that you refund the total amounts charged to me on my credit card. I am very disappointed that my experience to try a product was such a hoax.

Please fix this problem immediately for me.
Ann Scott
27 Anna Street
Norman Gardens
Rockhampton Queensland 4701 (Australia)

Abella Mayfair90 second rapid wrinkle control

I ordered this product as a free sample and just pay postage; My visa was charged $141.00. I did receive the cream and had started using it; But then one month later another tube arrived and I was charged another $139.00;
    There is no way I would have ordered the product at that price; I found your add on the Face book Page and I'm sure they would not be happy with this form of misrepresentation. I am going to contact my bank and ask them to block you from withdrawing any more funds from my account. If you do so I will take my complaint to the NZ fraud office.

• He
        Helen Gillon Mar 15, 2018

Has anyone been able to get in touch with this crowd with a successful outcome?

Margaret Marg Mar 11, 2018

me also I thought it's free only pay for delivery, do you know how to cancil the product been trying to call no answer thank you .

Abella Mayfair90 second rapid wrinkle control

In january I have received an sms from myer offering a free trial of abella mayfair products, I chose the 90 second rapid control I didn't sign or give any approval on purchases, I have been charged anyway and I received a small tub of the cream
      I didn't know it was an ongoing thing to be charged and now I have cancelled my credit card not to be charged again
      I want to return the second tub of the product
      I don't want it
      It doesn't even work!
      Scammers

Abella Mayfairunauthorized credit card charges

My Order ID: number is - ORD5A87947D1E006196827460. I returned your products within the 20 days and not to receive any more, yet you have sent more and debited my ACC for $141.75. I would like this refunded to me and I shall return this product I do not LIKE back to you! I would like your prompt reply within two days please or I am forced to contact the fraud Dept in my Bank.

Abella Mayfaircredit card debited for product was received for the trails

I paid for postage for the 'trail' product then when I received the product I tried it and it reacted to my skin. When I received my credit card statement, they had billed me long before I had even received the trail product. I contacted them and they kind of said suck it up not our problem that it takes 2 months to arrive from Canada and they won't refund me my money. I can't return the product because I received it 1 month after my free trail ended. This is a scam and shouldn't be advertised on facebook

Abella Mayfairscammers

Product supposedly ordered in December, received in February after many complaints following a total of 403dollars being deducted. Never received promo so never got the 14 day trial so never had the chance to return promo so any future order would be cancelled. This is a SCAM in the true sense of the word. Post this to Facebook, shut this company down.

They will not resolve, will not provide evidence of orders or shipping because they have none, they will not respond except to intimidate and there is never a real person at the end of their phone line just recordings.

Criminal activity like this needs to be stopped and these companies will just start up under another brand unless consumers wake up to it. There are more consumers than crooks, lets not let these companies make their living off the stress and duress of unsuspecting folk working hard for their dollars.

More importantly this product is probably made and bottled in China, does anyone really know whats in it apart from the promises made by liar, cheats and scammers. These companies need to be policed and picked on until they find an honest line of work. Personally I am sick of these guys.

Abella Mayfair90 second serum

I saw this add on facebook which state pay for postage and will send a free sample of our eye serum. I did not received samples in December and then in January I received eye serum and face cream. I looked up my credit card statement and then saw that they had charged me $118.09 & $131.21 plus postage so I thought that was the end of that. Then yesterday I received another eye serum that I did not order so I quickly looked up my credit card statement and this time they charged $137. I complained to the company and they state that I agreed to this as I did not. Their web site and terms of conditions are so so sketchy that they have scammed us all. These products have given me severe migraines and god knows what is in them. I have the bank looking into this matter now. I am from Australia and I warn everyone on facebook/instagram not to get sucked in by this company. They said they would give me $100 credit if I say YES, I agree but to what, I will never agree to shifty business on the internet ever again. Person in charge: Christina Larrieux.

90 second serum

• You people are dispeccable, how can you represent a product that you claim helps people when your company rips people off. I have been charged 403dollars by Pretty Face Today and Ultimate pure skins for product that I never ordered because the promo was never received and therefore the 14 day trial was never initiated. How can this behaviour be tolerated, read the other complaints. It will not be worth it by the time I've taken this company to through all the Acts that are designed to protect us against criminal professional activity such as yours. Being a part of this company in any capacity taints your integrity, do the right thing by myself and other unsuspecting consumers that have been ripped off!!

Shaun R. Feb 27, 2018

Hi Jenny. Appreciate reading your concerns. The creams produced by Abella Mayfair are not intended for temporary use. In order to make much use of the cream, you need to apply it on an ongoing bases.

Abella Mayfair is glad to offer free trials of many of its products with the agreement the customer covers shopping costs. If the product is found unsatisfactory, it can be returned. If not, the product is sent out regularly for the customer's continual use. A nominal fee is charged.

Abella Mayfair — unauthorised credit card charges.

I responded to an advertisement on Facebook claiming some of the Myer Stores were closing down. I took...

Abella Mayfair — wrinkle cream free trial

I have been charged for an order I have not received nor ordered. Following the shipping payment for the...

Adelaide

Abella Mayfairunauthorised credit card charges

i live in Australia and I have been sent today "90 second Rapid Wrinkle Control" in the mail and I have checked my MasterCard and have also been billed AU $132.65.

I DID not place an order for this nor have had any emails received re this order being placed!

I have only authorised samples to be sent and their order numbers are….

Order #191...
                Order #191...

Both samples were received back In January.

The product today comes with no receipt in it, nor an order number. Just a sheet explaining how to use the products.

I did not receive either a receipt or an order number via email, like I did for the previous samples that I received.

I don't have an order number as I did not authorise the purchase in the first place! This is an unauthorised transaction on my credit card.

I have emailed them today to demand a full refund.

Abella Mayfairunethical behaviour

I only signed up for the free trial. I received what I assumed was the free trial and it seemed to burn my skin. I threw it out. The free trial was not free but you charged my credit card with about $100.00. I was not aware of that until I started to look into this scam. Which I did today after receiving another "sample", for again about $100.00 I have not opened the product only the envelope it was send in. By the way the customs declaration was not signed.?
                  I would like to return this second item and expect you to refund the money charged to my credit card. The envelope states "if undelivered please return to Fulfillment House P.O.Box 4015, but it does not give a city or country. So in summary 1. please advise where I can return the product and 2. please refund me for that un ordered product. Their s no customer number on the package only an order number which is: ORD5A7A5105898CE617386337

Abella Mayfairunauthorized credit card charges

Back on the 24th dec 2017 was charged for shipping of items posted as free samples just pay postage. I was then later charged $127.86 on the 6th January 2018 and again a total of $114.77 on the 9th January 2018. I let this slide thinking that I must of been mistaken, but now I see that I have been charged a further $126.07 on the 6th February and $113.95 on the 7th February. Today being the 19th February I actually received two parcels I did not order so am now looking to demand my money be refunded to me and information on how I return these items I did not order and do not want. The packages show
                    ORD5A7A51052D94C488424271 and ORD5A78F03BC590A283850775.
                    Regards
                    Sandra Klason

• Al
                        AlanChen Mar 31, 2018

i had been conned by this mob as well 2 months ago

Shaun R. Feb 18, 2018

Hi Sandra. Appreciated reading your concerns.

The promotion was not for free product but a free sampling period. By not returning the initial sample you are subscribed to this facial cream to be sent and charged for monthly. The product is non returnable.

Shaun R. Feb 20, 2018

@Nat401 Through the website. You may use the "Quick Cancel" option.

• Na
                        Nat401 Feb 20, 2018

@Shaun R. Sandra. How do you unsubscribe then??

Abella Mayfairlookyounginstant

I was charged $131.19 for a product I never received . I did not order any more from this company . The offer was for free trial just pay postage Of

I wish for a refund of the amount of $131.19 and $117.59 for products I have never received and never ordered, I did received free trial from this company but never ordered any more. Why should I be charged these amounts .

• Updated by Debbie Higgins · Feb 13, 2018

On the 9/1/2018 payment was deduc4131.19 for a product that was a free trial. Have paid the postage of $4.99 for the free trial product nothing was mentioned for further payments. I request refund as I will not pay this amount for free trial product.

Abella Mayfairunauthorised credit card charges

I answered an advertisement for samples of skincare from this company for the cost of USD 6.79 and 5.42 which I received.
                        On returning from overseas in January I discovered that the company had without my permission deducted on December 27th USD $120.30 and $133.68 and then 25th January 23rd a further USD $115.86 and $128.99. I did not receive nor do I wish to do so any further products from them.
                        Sadly my brother passed away in January which was the reason I did not check bank statement earlier which would have prevented January withdrawal.
                        This is not an insignificant sum as I am a pensioner so would demand that the company reverse these charges asap.
                        I am also emailing ontario consumerprotection with this complaint

Abella Mayfair“free samples” moisturiser

On 8 dec. 2017 I foolishly ordered two free samples of your products expecting to pay postage only. On 22 dec. I found that this company had taken an unauthorised $143:69 from my account. At this time no product had arrived. I had to cancel my account immediately to prevent the theft of further cash from my account. Repeated requests for a refund where denied. Eventually the product arrived for which I refused delivery. I find now that I am one of hundreds of people ripped off by this company. How can they remain in business?

Abella Mayfairrapid wrinkle cream - abella mayfair

Hi there

I have tried to contact you via the contact us page. It says does not exist anymore. I have lost my job and you continue to take funds out of my account. I want this discontinued immediately. You don't advise us before you deduct funds and I have complained that the product cause an allegic reaction on my skin. Please refund my money.

Customer details: caron gabriel - brisbane australia

Abella Mayfairabella mayfair trial

I would like to return this trial offer thought it was free except for postage, everyone in Australia is saying you will take money out of my account this is a scam I am a pensioner, I need to return item, Deanna Payne 8 lakeside Parade The Entrance .N S W Australia 2260 contact number [protected], need return address, I recieved item thought it was just a sample, but have since learnt you have to pay for item at full price, no where did I see full payment required, as I said I struggle to live on pension as it is can't afford money to be taken out if my account, I need to stop this happening as quickly as possible so they can't take more money out but can't get through, , I am considering taking this to another Government Department, just waiting on details, but would prefer this to be resolved by returning item, thanks

• Updated by Deanna Payne · Feb 12, 2018

Need an address to return Abella Mayfair trial cream, not will to purchase anything else Thankyou

Abellamayfair.com — a free sample service

I ordered A free sample of cosmetics . I have not received what I ordered the eye serum but instead two other...

Abella Mayfairunauthorized debit card charges.

On the 8th of January I paid postage only for 2 cosmetic creams that were advertised for free. On the 9th of January another payment of $7.10NZ was withdrawn from my account and I thought ok that must be for 1 of the items.
                                But on the 26th of January a further unauthorized withdrawal was made of $143.22.

This is the amount I am asking for a refund for. This was not mentioned in the advertisement, so was unexpected.

Please deposit this amount back into my card.

I have received the goods.

Shaun R. Feb 10, 2018

Hi Petunia.

The promotion is not for "free" but a free trial offer. If you get the cream and do not send it back, you are charged. You will also continue to be charged as you receive further cream.

• Pe
                                    Petunia22 Feb 26, 2018

@Shaun R. This did not seem the case and according to other complaints from other people we believe this is a scam. I am still awaiting my refund.

Abella Mayfairbeauty product fraud

Hi, this Canadian company, Abella Mayfair, is giving your country a bad name as it is deliberately misleading consumers around the world with false advertising material on Facebook. They used a presenter from the Australian version of Shark Tank without her knowledge, as part of their Facebook advertisement.
                                  Basically my complaint is the same as the other 300+ complaints on your website. A "free sample/s" available for postage and handling charge only.
                                  My wife ordered the product on 7 Jan 2018 and received the samples a couple of weeks later. Then on checking her savings account she found two deductions totaling $241 which were fraudulently withdrawn on 26 and 28 Jan 2018.
                                  On contacting the company they pointed out that in the Terms and Conditions they said that there was a 14 day cancellation period.
                                  Firstly on checking the Rush Order website there are no T&Cs and the product did not arrive until after the 14 day cancellation period.
                                  Also the covering information that accompanied the sample products also had no mention of the cancellation period, just a welcoming message with instructions on using the products.
                                  This company is operating illegally in Australia as there is no address or details of the company on any documentation. There is a local Australian telephone number which diverts to somewhere in Canada.
                                  After visiting Canada we had a high regard for your country and its friendly people, but this company certainly has some very dubious operating methods.
                                  My wife has just finished radiation treatment for breast cancer while also nursing her elderly father who has since died on 1 Feb 2018 and does not need to be dealing with "snake oil salesmen"
                                  Please could you apply pressure on this company to operate in a more morally correct way and offer a full refund, not the $40 they offered.
                                  My wife's name is Margaret Simmonds, and on Abella Mayfair records, they use her mobile number, which is [protected].
                                  This company certainly brings the reputation of Canada down to the gutter.
                                  Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
                                  Yours sincerely