ABC Warehouse / unhappy customer
I bought a Panasonic 50 inch flat screen tv from the Store in Saginaw, Mi. I told the salesmen that I would not be setting up the tv right away. He told me it was ok that if anything was wrong with it, I had a year to return it. The other day, I decided to get the tv out of the box, I opened the box and to my dismay, the screen was broken. I took the tv back into the store and was told there was nothing they could do. I even spoke with the manager and he told me that if he exchanged it with the exact same tv then he would get fired!!! I have had the tv for only 7 months!!! This is not customer service and I will never buy from ABC warehouse again! I will also tell all of my friends to never buy anything from ABC.
More ABC Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- ABC Warehouse - fraud 
- ABC Warehouse - warranty fraud
- ABC Warehouse - credit 
- ABC Warehouse - terrible service 
- ABC Warehouse - rude obnoxious store manager 
- ABC Warehouse / ABC Appliance - overall customer experience.
- ABC Warehouse / ABC Appliance - car audio
- ABC Warehouse / ABC Appliance - car stereo
- ABC Warehouse - warranty
- ABC Warehouse - salesman brad and rick livonia mi plymouth rd.