8540 Grand River Ave, Brighton, MI, 48116, US
Fri:10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

ABC WarehouseCar audio

I called the Brighton location Friday while on my lunch at work and talked to the car audio person which was working the desk by the way his name was Bobby. I told him what kind of car I had and everything and he told me he had all the stuff in stock to come in Saturday morning and they would install me a radio. I show up Saturday morning around 11am and he knew exactly who I was tells me to pick out a radio and as I am picking out a radio he comes to me and says he does not have all the parts so he than looks up the part number and I start calling places which I called like 10-15 places and finally a place had 1 left so I than drove all the way out there and got it and paid $25.00 for the part which was in Pontiac. I than arrive back at an warehouse with the part for the installation guy to tell me it is the wrong part so I than ask for a manager. About 30 mins later the manager comes back and goes out into the garage and ask the installation guy what the correct part was and looked it up. So I than ask the manager at that time what is gonna happen he tells me I am gonna have to order the correct part and he can only give me $10 off of the radio and that was the best he could do. So during that time the Bobby guy was gone on lunch and so I was standing at the counter talking to the manager and in comes Bobby from lunch and begins yelling at me full force yelling and the manager did or said nothing to him. I than start trying to talk to Bobby and he continues to yell at me so I say forget and leave the store I than get into my car and back out of the Audio garage as I am backing out Bobby comes barging out the Audio door try's to yell at me more so I than put my car and drive and take off.