ABC Financial / horrible customer service

East Meadow, NY, United States Review updated:

First off they have the worst customer service ever, that is, when you actually get a person on the line. You are on hold for at least 20 minutes before you can actually speak to someone. I have called several times where the whole place is closed down for "inclement weather". All I wanted to do was terminate my membership with my gym because I found another gym that was a lot cheaper. I was told I was still going to be charged for the full month membership even though my membership was on freeze while I was looking for another gym. I was no longer in contract with them, Iwas past my year contract so it was open-ended which I thought would make it easy to cancel, boy was I wrong. They are famous for being rude to you and telling you "it's in the contract, do you want me to read it to you?' They are so unprofessional and total scam artists. Now I am stuck paying for a gym that I canceled for b/c it takes 30 days to cancel and you need to send a letter certified mail. Why my phone call wasn't good enough for you?? And the fact I am past my 1 year contract??? Why do I need to stay somewhere I don't want to and get charged for it??TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!

Ya

Comments

• Al
      21st of Apr, 2010

We regret to hear that your experience with ABC Financial Services has been anything other than satisfactory. We pride ourselves in giving exemplary customer service, in a Fast and Friendly fashion, to every customer we come in contact with. We are interested in the details of your experience, as "rude", "unprofessional", and "scam artists" are not adjetives we relate to our customer service staff.

Inclement weather is never a welcome occurence, especially when this comprismises taking care of a client's request in a timely manner. We apologize for any delay this may have caused in resolving your issue.

Should you have any additional comments you would like to discuss, please email [protected]@abcfinancial.com.

Alex Mena
    Consumer Relations
    ABC Financial Services, Inc.