Aarons Rental / terrible company

I have rented from aarons for two years now. The problems started before my first payment was wven due. I was harassed about making sure it was on time. Then when I was laid off my job I was told they would work with me on the payments, since my stuff was almost paid off. Then my washer quit working and the company refused to fix it because it was outside the city limits.

I was told to bring it in and he would try to get there. I got behind on my payments after a death in the family and decided to return everything until I could get everything squared away. The manager told me he did not want to come pick up my stuff and just see how much I can come up with. I went out of town for the weekend, when I returned home my neighbors told me the aarons truck had sat outside my house for 5 hours. Now they can't come fix it but they can stalk my house all day?

As far as other cities stores my mother rents from an aarons in another state and loves them. I guess the one in amarillo just doesn't know how to be nice and hold up their end.

Ja

Comments

• Pa
      22nd of Apr, 2009

Just pay your bills on time and you won't even need to shop at Aaron's anymore.

• Gu
      30th of Apr, 2009

I called about their holiday payday. I have not missed one payment in a year and needed to extend my payment to next month and got told that they don't have anything like that. That's not what Iwas told when I got the merchandise. I will never use them again.

12th of Jul, 2010

payyourbills said: "Just pay your bills on time and you won't even need to shop at Aaron's anymore."

This was submitted a few months ago, so I have to ask...

payyourbills, are you STLL an [censor] or were you just being a [censor] that day? Did you even read her complaint??

Virtually everyone else on this board either states their complaint asking for opinions or advice; or posts advice to HELP the original poster. But you felt compelled to kick someone when they were down.

HOW DARE YOU?? Just because this customer was laid off her job, you are criticizing her and suggesting she does not pay her bills by choice??

And there are other personal reasons that many good, honest, hard working folks are unable to pay their bills on time these days.

Only one thing worse than being you? Being a member of your family who has to look at your ugly face and share their air with you every day.

Frankly, I like dealing with Aaron's and have purchased several items there, even though I didn't "have to" at the time. My local store offers excellent customer service and worked with me when I experienced an unforeseen financial crisis.

I hope YOU are now unemployed so that your job opens up a position for someone who deserves it, you heartless pig.

Jacky and Guffey, so sorry you both had negative experiences and I do hope things are better for you now!

Mary