Aaron's Furniture / poor customer service

College RdOcala, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3522378111
Just want my couch back is all. I had a sectional delivered w/ Red Ant's somewhere inside bad. It was picked up October 16, 2008 just after making my payment acutally due on 15th. It is now November 19, 2008 and still no couch. They did offer to spray my house but no one has called me and if they did we were not here to catch the call. The thing i am upset about is the fact that i have been w/out my couch for over a month and it hasn't even been ordered yet. They put it back on me and said they were waiting on bug guy (orkin) to contact me which i was suppose to do all the foot work. I am now sick of waiting on bug guy and just want my couch back ant free before thanksgiving and for aaron's main office to stop calling me for there payment as i am suppose to be credited for the month i have been w/out my couch.

Comments

Ml
  23rd of Nov, 2007

Aaron's Furniture - Harassment!
Aarons Furniture Roswell, GA
Roswell
Georgia

Terry the store manager at Aaron's Furniture in Roswell came to my home at 9pm and ask for money/my account was only 10days past due. If this person comes by my home again I will file sexual harassment charges. I am a single mom with children.
Ri
  28th of Nov, 2007
How about you pay your bill??? That sounds like a plan...
Ri
  31st of Jan, 2008
Sexual Harrasment??? The Only people that do that are people that can't get laid... which is probably why you are single. LOL And the only people that get a field visit are people that don't follow the rules. So that would make you desperate, broke and ignorant!!!
Dp
  18th of Feb, 2009
pay the bill, !!!but even then he, should hsve not came to your home that late at night. call the office and set a complaint on him.
Dp
  18th of Feb, 2009
that was to late to be commoing to anyones home . call the main office. and pay your bill

Aaron's Logo Aaron's