Aarons Furniture / awful company and cust. service
I went to the one in J Clyde Morris Blvd. in newport news, va. I wanted to rent a sofa, bed and a dinning table. I'm a consultant. My current situation allows me to stay here for 3 months or more (don't have exact end date). So, I need the flexibility to return the furniture anytime after the 3rd month. So, I need a shorter contract. My apartment complex Rep. advised me to go to Aaron's at J Clyde Morris Blvd. I went there and they only had 2 dining sets & 1 bed to choose from.
I liked a sofa that I wanted to rent. The lady said they only rent it out for minimum 12 months. Later, she started giving me advice on how I should stay in Corporate apartments around my work. Her attitude was very unprofessional! It was weird!!
More Aarons Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron Rent To Own - received used furniture for new furniture! 
- Aaron's - poor service! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Rude treatment! 
- Aarons Furniture - very bad quality furniture! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Rip off 
- Aaron's - Leather sofa and love seat ($5,000 statewide store shopping spree winner.)
- Aaron's - The store service and how I'm treated .
- Aaron's - manager using customers credit cards with out customers agreement
- Aarons - rental
- Aarons - playstation 4 and vr set