Aaron's / Dell Inspiron / soldused computer for new
I purchased a New Dell Inspiron 1721 from Aarons (appox 236.00 mo. for 12 months) in Febuary 2008. I got the computer home, wrong charger and files on the computer from Oct 1977. A movie was in the drive. I went back to the store and the manager refused to refund my money (he has since been fired), refused to give credit for used and refused to give me a new computer in the box).
I have honored the contract with promises monthly for them to either give me some kind of credit or replace the computer.Now I have 2 1/2 payments at 230.00 before it is paid off. I have had problems with it from day one and I am very unhappy that a Company would cheat the public like this. I have honored my agreement and everymonth, I take them at their word that they will fix this problem, but they never do. I will never reccomend this company, nor will I purchase another thing from them. If there is a class action for this deceptive trade, I want to show my computer and records as evidence.
More Aaron's / Dell Inspiron Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - tech service dispatch 368091173 
- Dell - customer service and inspirion
- Dell - dell 3268 7gen/4gb/1tb/core 13 dell vostro dell cpu not functioning/dead 
- Dell - dell inspiron 7779 laptop 
- Dell - Inspiron 3475 AIO