210 West Cross Street, Ypsilanti, MI, 48197, US

Reviews and Complaints

Dell Computeremail fraud

One month ago I contacted at&t to pay my cable bill, which was delinquent due to my hospitalization. I then tried to access my yahoo email account. Not only were all past emails deleted but my contact list and notepad were empty. The next day, everyone on my mailing list received an email signed by me, requesting that money be sent to Nigeria for me to return home. There were several people who actually thought the letter was legitimate. I have needed to establish a new account, but have been unable to receive emails, retrieve any of the lost data. NO RESPONSE FROM EITHER YAHOO OR AT&T. System Restore, searches haven't helped. Can anyone suggest a possible solution??

• Ha
      harry micheal Sep 05, 2008

i need a laptop i need your help in getting it and i cant afford it if you can help me i will be very grateful .